BG55.COM Forza Tuning Calculator

EDIT: The BG55.COM Forza Tuning Calculator (now Basement & Garage) is back online at FTC Main and FTC FH5

My apologies for the site being offline for so long. My intent was to have it down for a little while while I switch hosting providers. Funny how life gets in the way!

As always, so many thanks to the crew at up2speedcustoms.com for all their help testing and supplying feedback and ideas!

7 Likes

I just gave the beta a try on a Corrado using the “RALLY” tune type. The suspension was spot on perfect. I didn’t need a single adjustment. On the jumps it had the right amount of catch without the bounce while still corning with the proper amount of aggression. On the transmission I had to adjust the final drive some, but I know that can be attributed to the accuracy of the information I’m pulling from the game. I did an AWD swap and the differential settings looked aggressive, but it worked perfectly.

I saw you also have drag and drift types. I’ve never tuned for drift so I’m curious how they’ll work. I’ll give those a try next.

1 Like

The site looks wonderful and has lots of valuable info! Keep up the great work Lou!

1 Like

I would like to try my hands on tuning myself since my followed tuners don’t have tunes for all the cars, but I’m having a bit of trouble with it, mainly because I don’t know where exactly I can find all the information about the cars that you need to fill out in the different sections. And am I assuming correctly that this only works when you have all the parts installed?

What happened to the BG55 website?

2 Likes

I click on any of these and it brings me to go daddy. Why?

1 Like

Just so you all know the sites dead. No idea what happened to it

I took it down a while ago, but it’s back up now… https://www.basementandgarage.com

3 Likes

I tried this out first time now, seems like a very good calculator where the suspensions aren’t too stiff like in many others.

1 Like

Will check this out later, sounds interesting!

1 Like

will this be updated for 2023 Forza?