Best drift car and tune!

I came here looking for drift zone tunes, I’m leaving satisfied. Thanks for everyone who provided them!

I have a Toyota corolla sr5 and it’s really good

1 Like

Ive just recently built a vr38dett swapped 240sx, turned out to be one of my best builds. If you want to check it out youll find the tune in my storefront my gt is matthewcb96

2 Likes

I recently won the Supra HE on a wheelspin so thought I may as well use this as an excuse to start focusing on the drift zones. It seems drifty enough in its S1 stock form with it more than happy to wag its tail in 3rd and even 4th

As a complete drifting newb I got 2 stars in a couple of drift zones even despite being continually ambushed by drivatars.

Can anyone suggest any tuning improvements to this car to maybe help with pushing the drift scores up. Also if someone could link a few recommended tutorials on FH drifting it would be much appreciated

This is what i use for a base tune on all my drift cars

Theres a few guides out there but this is the one that i found worked best, obviously it wont be perfect for you but you can tune it to suit yourself. The guide is basically a base tune to get you started.

Used to use the M3 HE as my only drift car. The S15 HE with a 3.8 V6 (VR38DETT) swap quickly replaced it though. The angle I’m able to easily maintain on this car is amazing.

Give it a shot if you’d like. My tune is up as “S15 Tandem”, creator is Ponomar.

Ive got a datson 510 that goes off contoroller or wheel look up my gt

The GT86 with the rocket bunny bodykit preset is pretty good

The GT86 with the rocket bunny bodykit preset is quite good

I have completed almost all driftzones using my Challenger srt hellcat Horizon Edition. If any one is interested, my tune is public under username Conceitedcash75. This car is an incredibly easy drifter, just accelerate, tap the e-brake and it will slide and hold without doing much at all

Either the GT86 or BRZ is a decent beginner drift car (for RWD, that is). I have a tune for the Horizon Edition BRZ but if you don’t have that I can transfer it over to the regular and/or GT86. If you want to go with a classic starter, any generation of the Skyline or Supra will work. You just have to get the right power-to-weight ratio (and camber, toe, etc).

the corvette zo6 2015 is one of my best. just give it the fastest tune and there you go. also the mazda rx7 is great

I use the Nissan 240sx when I drift as it is easy to jolt around, when going round corners that are difficult whilst drifting, or I use the, Mercedes Benz C 63 AMG coupé Black Series

HOONIGAN RX7. LOVE IT Nanecanorock IT IS MY BEST DRIFT CAR HANG IT AROUND ALL CORNERS PARKING LOT AND STREET AND A RUN 500 HP FC MOTOR STREET TIRES WORKS LIKE A DREAM AND IT,S CHEAP AND FUN. AND I DO CAR MEETS DRIFTING ON FORZA ALL THE TIME HIT ME UP Namecanorock

I use my Silvia K’S or Club K’S drift tuned AWD

hi I am look for responds on what a easy drift car to control if have any info contact me on my account GT GIBB0200026

You can use pretty much anything in my opinion just make sure its
1.) Rwd
2.) Lots of hp (depends on the car)
3.) Has decals (they add hp :))

Can anyone list down all of the upgrades and tuning setups for a cheap but good drift car for FH3?

nissan silvia if you ask me and for tuning just put a 2jz in it and max it.