Best cars each class also different race types??!!

Getting back Into the game before the new one drops trying to get the best cars in each classes and for different race types since updates. Never really played the game was always rushing to get money and now have actually been playing and game is great but I get stuck in some races.

Appreciate any help all. Thanks!

The best car for each class is going to be the car YOU are most comfortable with. Ignore all the leaderboard times. You can score very high on them with cars that are deemed “bad”, and this has been proven by very talented players. The game has always been centered around the interest of cars. You shouldn’t have to pick what everyone else does. Actually, you get more credit by other players by NOT reaching for a leaderboard car when you hop in a lobby. Find what works for you. There’s plenty of guides to help you get the best out of whatever car you choose for each class and general “rule of thumb” stats to go by. But just ignore what’s “best”, because what it is “best”, sometimes won’t help you achieve your goals. You may not even go any faster than with what you already have.
I race non-leaderboard cars, and have posted times within the top 1,000 on the leaderboards.
If you need help, let me know.