Being able to see thru the cars

Withe the forward most view where you can only see in front of you, will you be able to finally see thru the car that is directly in front of you so you know where you are going?

I’m not sure I fully understand your question. In what world can you see through the car in front of you?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the answer to that is, no.

1 Like

Op you can always use 3rd person view I suppose

Is the OP talking about ghost cars?

That’s how I read it but I think he wants all cars ahead of him ghosted (not just cars on overlap) so he can see his braking and turn in points. I think the point that it’s very difficult to closely follow a competitor in motorsport is somehow lost here :slight_smile:

At first I thought this was a ridiculous feature, but then I realize how many people use the left and right view while in cockpit and that view isn’t obstructed.

I like the challenge of having blind spots personally. But this is a game for a large market of drivers.

I don’t think a feature like this has ever been in a racing game, ever

and I hope it stays that way

The rewind feature is bad enough, at least with the auto brake feature it lets those who aren’t able to use two hands play the game

I guess the OP read this article: http://www.zdnet.com/pictures/samsungs-see-through-truck-lets-drivers-see-the-road-ahead/

I’m pretty sure he means the car directly in front while using bumper cam.

Yes… I was being funny since there really is a “See-through” truck now.

Or, at least I was trying to be funny…