Banned until 19.11.21 But still haven‘t access

hello forza team
I was banned because of my registration number “four 20”
i don’t consume anything myself, but thought it was a funny idea. in any case, I understand why I got a ban. The ban should be lifted on November 19th, 21st, but it’s already November 20th, 21st and I’m wondering when I can play online again. Due to the missing online function, I unfortunately cannot delete the license plate, so what else do I have to do?
for the future i will definitely stick to the rules.
Best regards
XCaptainMcLovin

1 Like

hello forza team
As already written, I had a ban because of my license plate until November 19, 2021.
i still can’t access the online features. what’s going on, what has to happen?
Due to the missing online features, I can not delete the aforementioned license plate.
best regards
XCaptainMcLovin

1 Like

I have the exact same issue, I make my own realistic state plates VIC-42* SA-42* etc, and received a week long ban. Now +10 days later still cannot access Horizon Life, Join a convoy, Remove Paints & Decals ETC. I fear another ban coming, but there is no possible way to delete my Paints/Decals. Also, the majority of my designs were shared from FH3+4 and FM7. I am a content creator and have Never received a ban before, or made troll or offensive paints. I will no longer be sharing my designs with the community. Please address this issue.