Banned for using modifications(but I didn’t use)

Recently turned to support about the problem with the invisible car in the garage, which can not be sold.Provided access to the profile and the next day I was banned.Banned for using modifications to increase wheelspins.My windows pc was banned too,It means that I can’t play online from other accounts.I did not use the forbidden modifications, I used a bug at the start of the game with the VIP house(launch offline then in free roam turn on internet and by vip house many many times).This way I made 3k wheelsipns and did not use them all in future(used around 500)What should I do to unban my PC in th game?Support has not answered me for a week. I gave them access to my account in the ticket and They instead of solving the problem I was banned. Who can help me with this issue? I would be grateful for Advice on solving the problem.I tried to change MAC ADRESS ID and HARD DISK ID but It didn’t help.

This account and its associated Windows PCs were issued permanent suspensions from Forza Horizon 4 for the use of unauthorized modification tools to obtain a large amount of/maximum credits/scoring/wheelspins. This the part of message from Forza enforcement which I had.I didn’t use unauthorized modification tool to obtain something . I used only bug with VIP house on 28 of September and made this way a lot of wheelpsins.

This was an exploit and therefore against Microsofts Code of Conduct.

Which states:
“Don’t cheat or tamper. For example, don’t:
Use unauthorised hardware or software
Exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches
Make unauthorised modifications to your account profile or its contents (e.g. tenure, Avatar, game saves, Gamerscore, achievements)
Intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorised software or methods”

This is why you were banned as you went against the rules.