Aztech Photo || New Set 11- 01 - 15

This spot is under construction, should be up soon. Welcome all the same!

1 Like

First set of Forza 6!

Thanks so much for looking!

Who’s this guy?! Haha, jk. Welcome back! Looking forward to see more.

Now there is a name, I haven’t seen in a long time.

+1

Nice start to your gallery :slight_smile:

glad to be back Pebb, thanks for stopping by!

It will be interesting to see what is selected as your next subject.

Wow haven’t seen you since Forza 4 days! Welcome back, you had some astonishing shots and I’m sure you will continue to amaze!

Love that second Jag photo!!

Loved the 4th shot of the GT500! Nice work bro!

Welcome back Aztech, nice to see you back :slight_smile: Love the shots of the Indy car especially this one -

He is staring right into my soul :o

Thanks everyone for the kind words! I’m really glad to be back in this awesome community, I missed it.

@NV I actually said the exact same thing after I took that photo, the drivers in the game have quite the soul sucking gaze hahaha

@Pebb I’m whipping something up, should be up soon. Gotta make the rounds to everyone else’s galleries first and decide if I want to add anything on to the next set :slight_smile:

Stay tuned everyone!

Edit:

P.S. I’ve been gone since FM4 so if you’ve changed your name since then, let me know! I’d love to see how many old faces are still around :slight_smile:

Legomaster909 reporting in :wink:

loving all these old regs coming back. i hope we have another forzatography renaissance

@Nuvolari I’ve already seen quite a few of the photo mode vets around, would definitely be awesome to see everyone back in the game though, seeing photos that are better than my motivates me to try new things with my own work.

a few new photos, enjoy everybody :slight_smile: still getting the hang of things again.

[insert obligatory stanced MKIII]

this one probably won’t get a full set so I’ll just tack it on to the end here lol

Thanks for looking!

1 Like

You have the hang mate, this shot is HOT!!

[insert obligatory stanced MKIII]

this one probably won’t get a full set so I’ll just tack it on to the end here lol

Thanks for looking!
[/quote]

that golf looks sick

First time viewing your gallery… now i can say definitely not my last

Lots of great photos here, this F Type shot is one of my favourites I’ve seen so far in this game… well done

1 Like

Great shots of the A45 Aztech! This one is beautiful -

My personal favourite has to be the second shot.