AventadorFan443 car wish list (High Priority add for Aventador Roadsters)

I wanted the 2014 Lamborghini Aventador Roadster 50th anniversario, 2018 Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster, Aventador Roadster Pierlli Edition, Aventador SV Roadster, or Aventador Ultimae Roadster to be added to the game

I’ve been waiting for this car to be added after Forza Horizon 4 came out, and still waiting for it ever since, that car was added in Need For Speed Heat, maybe you can add it as a hidden skill mastery car tree, from a wheelspin or from a festival playlist

The SVJ is hard to get in the previous series until now, and the J is also hard to get and exclusive to one activity and one season in pervious series

And it still hasn’t been Confirmed during this entire lifespan of FH5 and not in FH2 to FH4, we need car as a substitute to those cars, there is only one J in real life

Im a little satisfied with new cars, but not satisfied with J(I hate it), I’m a little satisfied with the SVJ too, but not satisfied enough, if the Aventador S Roadster was added, I would be satisfied a lot, so please add this

Series 8 is already confirmed to be a German car month. I wouldn’t expect any Lambo roadsters/convertibles until series 9 and later

2 Likes

Lamborghini is owned by Volkswagen

Lamborghini is still Italian. This logic implies Bentley is german now too

The new cars for series 8 were underwhelming and boring, why can’t they just add more of the cars that we requested?

(post deleted by author)

I found a Lamborghini dealer that has an 2018 Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster that is 1.5 hours away from playground games HQ, they need to buy it so they could scan this to the game and get the Licensing from Lamborghini

https://www.hrowen.co.uk/lamborghini/used-car-details/used-lamborghini-aventador-s-roadster-lp740-4-convertible-nero-pegaso-automatic-petrol/id-503335123/

Edit: the car is sold, I think someone from Playground Games bought this car and bring it to the headquarters to scan the car?

Now they told us about have an HotWheels Expansion, if it’s gonna be the best expansion, then they also need to add more convertibles including the 2018 Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster

Edit: This was the worst idea to re add the Aventador J in next festival playlist under Spring, I have made a rant about the Aventador J, it ruined the chances of adding the 2018 Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster, I’m not gonna wait for another month on new festival playlist and new information on cars for series 10

2014 Lamborghini Aventador Roadster (obtained from a car mastery tree from the Aventador)

Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster
(Obtained from Mastery tree from Aventador SV)

Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster
(Unlocked from Wheelspin or from festival playlist)

Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster (unlocked from a wheelspin, mastery tree from Aventador ultimae, or festival playlist)
Lamborghini Centenario Roadster
(Obtained from mastery tree from Centenario, or festival playlist)