Autumn Forzathon, cars, and events through October 11

Thanks for answers :).

The Sentra and RX-7 are being released tomorrow, so you aren’t stupid.

Am I the only one who doesn’t get rewarded for the Seasonal Co-Op Events? It happened in summer with that damned “Cheeky Lambos” event, where I won both races after about 10 tries… and now the same happened with the Dirt Racing Championshop, where we won 3-1 (of 5 possible races).
This should reward a Super Wheelspin, but nothing. The event also still says “Available”. All other Seasonal Events work fine.

2 Likes

Man I’ve wanted that Pug ever since I first saw it, looks like a Pikes Peak monster.

Hey guys!

I would have 2 question to you.

The first is that I have the car pass. I got the Koenigsegg and the other car in the summer season, and now that the autumn season has started I should get 2 more cars for free. 1 Mazda and something else, right? Well, where can I find these free cars I should have gotten? I did not see them anywhere, so how can I get them exactly? I do not remember where I got the Koenigsegg before…

The second one is that I completed the Autumn co-op championship. We won, but I did not get the super wheelspin reward. It said that if I win I will get one (my difficulty settings were higher then the requirement for the wheelspin reward). Any idea what did I do wrong???

Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The S1 Rally Co-op even is bugged too. It’s not as bad as “Cheeky Lambos”, the drivatars are closer to “highly skilled” this time. Still, my win didn’t register and I didn’t get the reward, just like with “Cheeky Lambos”.

2 Likes

Well, that’s a bugger to say the least. Any way to report it to the devs or is this already known?

It’s definitely bugged, I’ve done it now 5 times and won 15 out of the 16 races and still nothing. The game is great but stuff like this is disappointing.

I had to do 1 extra Road Race Sprint race in the NSX to get the weekly as well, but at least that one eventually counted.

Just a FYI, but the Holyrood Park Trail with the Rally Monster car team event is glitched like the lambo one and does not give you the Super wheel spin. Not only did I get first in every race, but my team even won, nothing.

1 Like

same to the second.
we won on first place on max dif. and dont get the superweelspin.
same at the last chamionship. won and no reward.

Just a quick FYI post because I would always choose co-op at first when I wanted to do a seasonal championship event, and often very few other players joined. But if you select PVP instead, it does matchmaking for you and finds other players to play with(other than in the current server I mean) in the traditional championship points format. Anyways, having tons of fun just did a class C championship and there were lots of muddy areas, had a Volvo classic rally car…lots of cool moments. Enjoying this seasonal stuff keep up the great work team!

It Seems I Have Something Wrong With Weekly FORZATHON
Summer Forzathon Wouldn’t Count My Street Races No Matter How Many I Complete

Now The Autumn FORZATHON i completed the first two 2 tasks when i was completing the third challenge which is to Win 3 Sprint Races i had 2 out from 3
When I Finished The Final Race It Went Back To 1 out of 3 And Its Stuck I Finished Like 2 more races and it doesn’t count

Finally Got To Finnish The Autumn Forzathon
Here Is What Happened With Me I Dont Know If It Will Work With Any One Else
I Bought Another NSX Did A Spring Race With It It Didnt Count
I Went Back to The Older NSX And Did Another 2 races And it Worked It Counted Them
i Quickly Went And Did the 10 Air Skills

Honda forzathon is glitched to hell! Done several sprints and got hundreds of air skills and it’s recorded zero.

Also won three sprint road races in the NSX but only one win was recorded. Huh.

Did you do the first two sprints before completing the speed challenge? I can’t confirm, but I’ve read that the objectives must be completed in order.

For anyone finding it glitchy, try doing all the challenges in order, I found that worked for me. I went to do the 10 air skills challenge first and it didn’t work until I had finished the other 3 in order first.

So in order:

Drive the NSX
Go 175 mph
Win 3 sprint races
10 air skills

This worked perfectly for me with no glitches.

Danger Zone, not getting credit for it.

I can’t seem to find the 007 event sky fall, is that online only?

never mind, found it.