Attention to Deatil! (Now with Pics!!!)

Well that blows.

There won’t be. There have been tweets etc from official sources confirming it’s XBox One only.

Downloading the demo while on lunch and reading these posts just makes me wish work was over already thanks guys for the great info.

Quick pics;

Awesome or what?

4 Likes

Awesome! How did you capture those pics in the demo?

1 Like

Demo is Xbone only i’m afraid. :frowning:

awesome pics. looks really good. * is jealous * lol

I’ve noticed there’s still no proper replays with actual replay cameras :frowning:

Also, I feel the reverb and echo needs to be louder in tunnels. And it needs to be more noticeable in the narrow streets between houses.

How did you get the photo mode?

Im assuming as the 2nd photo has menu stuff on it, he is using a capture card

I am really disappointed that there are walls preventing us from going up the mountains, I thought it would be truely open world.

1 Like

This^^

1 Like

Um guys, it is. They purposely blocked off some of the best stuff. But specifically for mountains, they might not let you do that because they wanted to focus on other parts of the map, just like H1. Just a guess.

They’ll at least need to build a road there if you’re going to drive up the mountains, since the trees there are very dense to make them look nice. Don’t want to be playing car plinko with trees for 20 minutes :stuck_out_tongue: Also there are a few spots which allow you to do insane jumps to compensate for that

A bug just happened in my demo, was going round a turn my car wasn’t damaged then I hit a wall and damaged it so I used the rewind to take me back a few seconds so I could avoid making the same mistake and when I chose my spot I wanted to start from my car went from being all good and clean to having the outside of it fully messed up, posting it here because I was too lazy to make a thread about it, but I’m sure they are already aware of this

I like the dirt grime that gets on the cars…

2 Likes

I’m hoping ‘some’ mountains have a road going up them, even if you do have to stay on it. I’m sure it will.

Blown Away by the demo tho! :open_mouth:

Few more pics for you;

I’ll post a thread with info on how to take screenshots in Horizon 2 WITHOUT a capture card. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

please do :slight_smile:

Link to how to get screenshots from the demo;

http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postsm183814_How-to-take-screenshots-WITHOUT-a-capture-card--Easy-tutorial.aspx#post_183814

1 Like