[ANSWERED] I did a race of 50 laps on "Le mans" and received no rewards ...

Maybe I’m missing the point entirely, but surely ‘playing’ the game in that way is no different to watching a stream. Same thing but cheaper.

1 Like

Is it so hard for you to understand that people actually pay for their games so just let them play the way they like (in single player)?

2 Likes

It doesn’t just affect single player though does it. Those credits will be used in the Auction House and will mess with the economy. If it was truly limited to single player and had no effect on anyone else, then whatever, but it isn’t as simple as that.

1 Like

That’s correct you are missing the point, people pay for a game with their money and play it using the settings that are available the way they choose, it’s called freedom of choice in the same way you choose not to use those settings, now do you understand, I can try typing it slower if you don’t,

2 Likes

Try disabling those assists maybe? They do this so you can’t tape the trigger down, go have a nap and come back for your credits.

-k

2 Likes

Hello,

Looking into this one. Just keep in mind that if you use super easy mode and dont actually play… You wont get any credits. But, I am looking into it anyways.

Thanks,

So how does the game tell if someone is using super easy settings and not actually playing for example using a rubber band on the throttle trigger of the controller or is it a case of pay-outs being blocked for anyone using super easy, it does seem a bit off to block payments for someone using an in game setting?

As for people saying it mucks up the in game economics that’s just nonsense, it could be argued that the weekly pay-outs on the Forza Rewards also muck up the in game economics, funny that the auction house gets mentioned which could be used to muck up the in game economics by people using that as a way to gift friends with in game money by the buying and selling of overpriced cars, but that’s a subject for another thread.

Nah, in my tests in freeplay I did, I drove as I normally would using steering and gas on a 3 lapper on homestead, still got nothing. My youngest son didn’t either when I was letting him play, that’s how I noticed.

If you don’t use the analogue sticks on the controller, then there is no input. Hence, no rewards.

As I said, I would look into it anyways because its seems some of you may not be “rubber banding” and are receiving no rewards.

Ok so if the game can tell we dont actually play. And as a company you are able to monitor who “plays”, why allow to consume MODS to which we are placing. Since the race count as null shouldnt rewards be counted as nullified also? MODS should not be consumed.

1 Like

I don’t know if what I said came across condescending, if it did it was unintentional. I do wanna know the conclusion on this though, thank you for looking into it.

The difficulty assistance is also not being paid out either and this is for many many tracks

I just spent over 3 hours on the endurance race at LeMans and got NO credits. Is this right? What gives? I can’t believe you get nothing for racing 3 hours. If this is the case you should tell us before the race. I never would have spent 3 hours for nothing. It is hard enough getting any credits in this game and then to give nothing for completing that is just ridiculous. I spent 100 bucks for this game and it has been one disappointment after another.

1 Like

Did you rent a car?

1 Like

I had the same issue with a multi-hour free play race. I did not rent a car and used a Forza Edition M4. My thumbs aren’t happy.

Did not rent a car. I got the race wrong tho it was the Sebring race but doesn’t really matter which one. Three hours of time wasted. I let my nephew who is handicapped play for a short time on super easy so he would think he was racing good. It appears that they (turn 10) has decided not to let anyone get credit or xp if they use super easy. That would all be fine if that was known up front but to let me play thru that long and make the mistake of letting a little kid think he helped me out then penalizing us by not giving me any credit sucks. I have totally wasted my money and now my time on this game and it is truly sad. I loved previous Forza games but this one is a mess. They know it is because you can’t even go to the store area and put in a review they took that out so no one can tell other people to stay away from this game. I am so sorry I ever bought this. Don’t know what Turn 10 and Microsoft were thinking. Why are they working so hard to keep people from getting ahead in the game? THis was never an issue in the past. Well, I haven’t heard from anyone on this issue but I am betting I am gonna be told to go pee up a rope because I used easy mode for a few laps to make a kid happy.

It wasn’t an issue in the past because the assist didn’t exist prior to FM7.

1 Like

I agree in principle. There should be a warning if you select Super Easy settings in a long race. They put the feature in to stop people rubber-banding the controller and going off to do something else, but to put it in and not tell people that’s what happens if you use it is a bit underhanded IMHO. It’s fine to penalise for rubber-banding the controller, but at least have the decency to tell people beforehand rather than have them waste 3 hours of their time for nothing.

1 Like

They say that people only get penalised if the analogue sticks are not used during the race if super easy mode is used, wouldn’t it make more sense since it is the throttle trigger that is being “rubber banded” to make it so people are penalised if the trigger is not released occasionally, so does the same apply if someone is using a steering wheel and foot pedals too as surely someone could quite easily fix the throttle pedal down too?