[ANSWERED] Homologation?

I hated automatic auto upgrade. It force-bought upgrades you may not have even wanted.

It’s much better to allow you to choose from the get go what you want to purchase for upgrades. They did that right.

So your stinger isn’t competitive? Why not? Upgrade what needs to be upgraded for it to compete.

I hated how in fm7 you bought cars upgraded with totally different values than their stock form, making them drive totally different. I ended up putting every car back to stock in fm7 before making upgrades.

One year after release and you haven’t learned how to restore your cars to immaculate condition?

Perhaps the problem is with the person pushing the buttons, not with the game.

Perhaps the problem is with your reading comprehension?

Your comment doesn’t address any of the issues. Re read what I wrote. My issue is that cars came with automatic upgrades. So when you wanted to purchase cars, you were shown a bunch of innacurate stats to the real world cars because they were custom upgraded automatically. I would rather see the stock stats, and purchase the upgrades. Not pay more for a car with upgrades I don’t want included.

I then took each car, and went to the upgrade section, and selected to return each car to stock. Then got the upgrades I wanted.

What should I have learned again? Lol

Just when we thought Forza could not do anything worse than “Homologation”, they created “Team Adventure”…
Actually I thought “Homologation” was excellent and made a great online experience with balanced vehicles.