[ANSWERED] Forzathon weekly challenge bug

For me the winter weekly is bugged… I have bought 5-6 off road vehicles and played at least 1 event with each car…still not completed. I am in an online session as well… Pfffff

Edit - I’m an idiot weekly is working

Yes, they must be done in order, and the events need to be cross country, setup for off road vehicles.

Mine is stuck on the 2nd chapter at 2/3. I don’t understand why it does this.

same here!

Worked fine for me. Make sure you do them in order and make sure it’s a WIN on a CROSS COUNTRY event with an OFFROADER. I did mine on the quarry cross country circuit 3 times. Checked after each win if it had progressed 1/3, 2/3 etc.

I just did it, 3 different cross country races. The first was a off-road race, the 2nd two were default to extreme off-road, so I created a blue print for off-road. 3 and done. Then did a wrecking ball and now it’s waiting for me to do the skill points.

I have completed the first three chapters and got up to 5 million skill score and then when I checked it later in it had reset back to 6 hundred thousand so I lost all the progress. This has happened to me and a friend…has this happened to anyone else where the challenge has reset.

Also to me, 3000000 skill points lost, the counter has reset back to zero.
Please fix this bugged forzathon!!!

Same thing here, was well over 2 million and it reset. Was up over 600k and it reset. Did 1m in a skill song and it didn’t register at all. And yes, first three challenges are done. It is counting skill points but then it just resets with no warning/reason…

Stuck at 2/3 for the 2nd part of Weekly Challenge.

Oh wow, I was fully unaware that they must be done in order. The UI doesn’t give me any clue or hint that that’s the case.

I lost 4 000 000 skill points on this broken Weekly Challenge (the counter was reset twice for me!).
I don’t understand how this is even possible… FH3 was a disaster after launch and I would think the devs would not let this happen. Boy was I wrong.

Same here, lost around 3M.

Doing some quick testing, it appears that if you don’t do the 7,000,000 credits in the same session, it resets. A buddy and I both confirmed. When you quit the game and go back in, it shows your previously banked score/7 million. As soon as you get another skill streak, it wipes out the previous one.

So the TL;DR: do it all in one session?

1 Like

Lost progress twice on this challenge.

Once was randomly while playing.

The second time was after closing the game and opening it again later.

Yeah, I was well over 3,000,000 and when I got on today it was at like 200,000

It did it a second time!! I was also over 3,000,000 again

For those stuck on Chapter 2 of the winter weekly you have to do all 3 races in the same Offroad car you bought for Chapter 1. Finally realized it today after doing races in other Offroad cars I already owned and not being able to complete Chapter 2.

So lost my progress in the skill challenge three times! This really sucks.
I can’t necesarely do the 7mill skill point in one sitting. This is really a bummer.

2 Likes