ALWAYS disconnecting in the middle of a game,after game finishd and always leaves the online

As title says that’s my issue… i watched all the youtube videos about teredo and etc and problem is still happening please help me :frowning:

ALWAYS disconnecting in the middle of a game,after game finishd and always leaves the online…

[Mod Edit - please use the existing thread on this topic so we don’t have duplicates pushing other discussions off the board. If you have not already, read the articles at Forza Support. - MM]

I have the same issue at Forza Horizon 5, I watched lot’s of videos and deal with all the problem, and let NAT type : open , but still it always disconect in game, I just want to play this game, IDK who can ask for help!

I think that it is a general problem that affects all the players since three update up to now. Hope that devs will fix this annoying issue.
The game now takes ages to connect online

1 Like

My issue is far worse. I’m on Xbox and I’ve been forced quitting since a few seasons back. I can’t open a ticket either because the issue would appear whenever the game so chooses, making it impossible to replicate.

1 Like