Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 2017

The 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio was added to FH5 in August 2023 and Forza Motorsport in January 2024. This topic had 761 votes for FH, 71 votes for FM.

Alfa Romeo Giulia 2016-current

POLL

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which game would you like this model to be in?

Select one or both.

• Forza Horizon
  • Forza Motorsport
0 voters

Requesting the Giulia Quadrifoglio specifically.

37 Likes

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: Alfa Romeo Giulia 2016-current

Requesting for either the Quadrifoglio, GTA or GTAm, just anything will do.

Us Giulia lovers really love a Giulia, so :wink:

33 Likes

Quadrifoglio at least, but the GTAm would be cool also

10 Likes

how about the Quadrifoglio with the GTAm as a bodykit option. if i had to choose iā€™d take the cleaner Quadrifoglio

11 Likes

Yes!

That is probably the coolest looking Giulia out there.

Absolutely. Stellonatis is undergoing restructuring & hence, making it virtually impossible to get Alfa Romeo back in the game. But hopefully, this will be fixed soon because the Giulia is one of my favourite real life cars & this build is particularly sick!

1 Like

yes please

2 Likes

Would love to see the Giulia Q4 (the 2.0 4cyl) as well as the QV with the option for GTAM kit :smiley:

Stellantis NEEDS to give the license to FH5, I miss Alfas, Lancias and Abarths!

5 Likes

Would love to see this in Forza 5 since this is my daily irl. I often go back to Forza 4 just to drive the Giulia

1 Like

BRING BACK ALL OF ALFA (And Lancia)

2 Likes

They are and should remain two distinctly different models. They are more than just body kits in my humble opinion.

2 Likes

Absolutely!

2 Likes

Me too.

Good news!!!

THE FCA ITALY BRANDS WILL OFFICIALLY RETURN IN SERIES 24!!! Confirmed by Playground Games themselves!!!

I do hope that Giulia GTAm will arrive in the Italian Automotive update, it would be a perfect time already!!!

9 Likes

I agree. That is one of my most requested cars actually.

Honestly, other than the Lada Niva 1600 & the Buggati Bolide, this is the car I want to see the most in the game.