Bloodyframe2018 car wish list

Robin(2)
We need more 3 wheelers. 3 wheelers are still stable. they are more stable than you think. You might have watched Mr Bean or Top Gear series and are familjar to what happens to the Reliant cars whenever being pushed or going in high speed. The truth to it is that it is all staged and faked. Reliants were more stabel than you saw in both these tv shows bc they have made them in such a way that they roll or leaning to it’s side. in real life they were really difficult to roll or even leaning to it’s side. it rarely did that and sure the car caused a bit more deaths in car accident for leaning on it’s side after going too fast. they were also made out of fiberglass. besides that there is not much that can make it more dangerous than a normal 4 wheeled car. even tho you don’t agree. it’s just in a video game not for real when tuning it. sure forza horizon franchise is about racing but we already got over like 300 cars that almost look similar to each others so it’s only fair if we show 3 wheelers a bit more respect. i did a similar post a couple of months ago but i really want more reliant cars and btw Reliant didn’t always make 3 wheeled cars, they made 4 wheels aswell not only that but they were all sports cars. however i am more intrested in the 3 wheeled once bc they are the most intresting onces to say the least. #3wheelersneedsmorerespect

i present to you!.. the Reliant Robin MKIII

now ik what y’all are thinking we alreafy got the Reliant Regal Supervan MKIII but the difference is the body, the engine and more modern looking i guess… the Reliant Robin MKIII is not like the other Reliant 3 wheeler cars it is a beautiful car that looks like a bug that is about to die but that isn’t the point the Reliant was the last made Reliant in 2002. it looks better than the legacy Reliant 3 wheelers. it is much more stable and if you still don’t feel safe around it there are stablizers which we already have for the supervan III but the difference is that you probably wont need stablizers to make this boy stable. sure this does look like a car that your grandpa’s dad would drive but don’t forget you got 4 seats including one in the middle in the backseat. so you can bring friends which you can’t do in forza horizon but have i told you about upgrades? the car can be upgraded. moving on. what i try to say is that Reliant 3 whhelers desirves respect so thats why i bring up this car. it is the last car they made in production and is probably the best choice of car when it comes to Reliant 3 wheelers. make this post reach most wanted suggesrion of whatever it is called because this car is a 10/10 in every way possible. just look at the poor thing it is almost about to cry because he is scared that this wont reach “top wanted suggestion car” #RespectReliant3wheelers