Ace Ventura PI Media Lab (New! 12/10 Initial D Set)

Hi guys I am Ace Ventura PI. I am a painter by trade but over the years Since FM4 of painting I have come to realize that to present ones paints they must also be half-way decent at Forzatography. With this in mind I have been getting better and better at shooting with each paint I complete and then photograph. I am nowhere near the level of some of you guys, who’s photo’s boggle my mind but I figure that I’m okay. I was inspired to start this thread as lately people have been telling me some of my photos in my paint thread have been looking real. With that in mind I am going to post what I have. Also, any paints that are depicted are mine and available on my sharefront unless otherwise stated. If you are interested in seeing any Horizon paints up close then go here to my paint gallery:

http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst23086_Ace-Ventura-PI-Forza-Horizon-Gallery--NEW---Kent-Capri.aspx

Now here we go.

Click on a set to view the page it is on.

October 10th 2014: Initial D Set

More photo’s to come!

Alright guys, here is my first set. I hope you like it. Initial D Set 1. This chronicles a typical early morning Tofu delivery around Mt. Akina for Takumi Fujiwara. I tried to make the colors and the contrast similar to watching the Initial D show, for any of you who have seen it. Design and Tofu Shop logo are both available on my share-front.

forza426 by Ace Ventura LeMans, on Flickr

forza423 by Ace Ventura LeMans, on Flickr

forza424 by Ace Ventura LeMans, on Flickr

forza431 by Ace Ventura LeMans, on Flickr

forza425 by Ace Ventura LeMans, on Flickr

forza427 by Ace Ventura LeMans, on Flickr

forza428 by Ace Ventura LeMans, on Flickr

forza429 by Ace Ventura LeMans, on Flickr

forza430 by Ace Ventura LeMans, on Flickr

forz432 by Ace Ventura LeMans, on Flickr

That’s all for now folks, commentary and feedback are welcome and appreciated.

Cheers, Ace

This shot looks very cool Ace -

My personal favourite has to be shot number 2.