Accolades - All Activities requiring driving specified distances are not working

Just going to add this one to the ‘not working’ list.

2 Likes

Also not working for me either and for just as long. Xbox series X. Stopping me from getting the last achievement.

Stay strong and never let this go.

2 Likes

Nope. Not letting it go. I just had someone from Forza Support ( @W0LFayame ) reply in the thread so there’s NO WAY I’m letting it go now! :grin:

2 Likes

The latest one impossible to accomplish.

2 Likes

Hello!

I’ve been having the same problem for a while now.
Very glad to find someone else with the same condition.

I could not complete the following playlist items.

• Series 30, Spring, Weekly Challenge [ALL ROUND DRIFTER - Chapter 1,2,3,4]
  • Series 31, Spring, Daily Challenge(Day 1) [NEED FOR SWEDE]
  • Series 32, Winter, Daily Challenge(Day 7) [LITTLE ROAD TRIP]
  • Series 33, Summer, Daily Challenge(Day 6) [HOGGING THE ROAD]

Played on Xbox/PC/Xbox Cloud Gaming, but all of them could not be completed.
I was able to complete all other playlist items.
I have reported all glitches to FORZA SUPPORT.

I would like to see it fixed.

Thank you.

Hey. Nurudayo. Not really sure how this one applies to this specific glitch since none of the 4 challenges in Series 30 Spring Weekly Challenge require driving specified distances. I think this issue is something more along the lines of another glitch where the weekly challenge wasn’t triggering even though you might be driving the the correct car. That issue can be found here: Weekly Forzathon Glitch Topic

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

2 Likes

A new challenge that cannot be completed.

Please upvote this topic. It would be really nice to have this stupid glitch fixed before I retire.

4 Likes

Its been like that for over a year…
Honestly, I don`t care if I miss one of the dailies, but missing out on a Forzathon challenge because of a bug is quite infuriating.
Fix your stupid game already or stop putting these bugged challenges into seasonals.
WAKE UP DEVS!

4 Likes

Here’s another tidbit of information for the developers.

I went through and tallied up all accolade points users lose out on (if they incurred this glitch shortly after buying the game)

The grand total is 17450.

17450 accolade points are dependant on this feature working in the game. I’m sure this would upset a lot of people if it were happening to them.

Also. the inability to unlock 1 badge and 1 X-Box achievement.

2 Likes

Been a non stop issue for me. Accolades. Anythjng.

I’ve uninstalled. Deleted save game data from my Xbox. Installed with and without the dlc packs. Even tried the free version on game pass even though I have the top dollar version bought and paid for.

Fix this

2 Likes

I’ve been having this issue on the game pass version for Series S since a bit before the Italian Automotive update. Weirdly that update seemed to fix seasonal challenges for me… until about a month ago. Definitely didnt fix accolades though, so thats been constant

3 Likes

The latest addition. Denied.

3 Likes

Guess I should add this one (there are more achievements that are tied to this glitch but this is the only one I’m locked out of). This one is the only one that leaves me infuriated since I’m STUCK at 99%. Going to start begging for other users to upvote this topic. I know this glitch affects more people who don’t use the forums and it really seems like devs won’t bother unless that vote count goes up. It’s not even listed as a known issue yet but they DO KNOW. Whatever policy they have in place won’t let them work on it until it gets listed as KNOWN.

PLEASE UPVOTE THIS. I’m literally begging now.

99%!!!

For context, I made a video showing how this glitch serves to tie the hands of users who experience it. Once this glitch finds its way into your account, it’s stuck there and and can’t be fixed by the user. Devs need to step in.

FH5 Specified Distance Glitch

4 Likes

This definitely is account related and of course needs to be fixed!

I fully agree with @CmdrTomalak6330 that there is a much larger player count affected than 31 votes at the time I write this post.

The connected achievement “Leaving Tracks” is the 3rd rarest of all achievements. Only 0.18% of all players achieved it. Just two achievements from the Rally Adventure DLC are more rare.

This is no coincidence. Please upvote!

4 Likes

Right out of the gate this season. Denied 160 forzathon points.

Over a year and still considered a “new” issue. Please Upvote.
FH5 Report New Issues

4 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to test and report on this issue. We understand the impact of this issue on those affected, and our team is working hard to address this. We will update this thread when we have more information to share.

Thank you,

2 Likes