Accessibility - Deceleration cue stopped working

Since update 8, the deceleration cue has stopped working, I’ve restarted the console, power cycled, uninstalled/installed the game 3 times and it still does not work. It doesn’t work in the menu and in the game. All the other assist work except for the deceleration
On Xbox Series X

Same problem. Please fix it forza :pray:

1 Like

I just checked under forza settings > accessibility and while the sound is there, it does not play when I click the right stick here is a video demoing this. I wonder how this got past the QA department as this is a huge accessibility oversite on in my opinion. I rely heavily on these queues when I have abs on and as a result of this issue, my game play is hindered.
Thanks.

1 Like

Same here. After the patch 8 landed on my game, the desaceleration kewe was gone.
I’ve tried a lot of changes on my game, restart it, readjust the settings and any of these work. Please fix this issue. What do you do to beack it? on the previous updates it works very well; you didn’t need touch that if that was working well.

On my case the problem is on pc, steam version.

Please, push a quick fix with this; is a important feature to play well and enjoy the game. Thanks.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue as well. Pc steam.

2 Likes

i forgot to say, I’m on XBox and having this issue so this is not just pc related. It looks like this glitch sadly made it to all of the platforms.

1 Like

Same problem with the microsoft store version on pc.

1 Like

Same problem also here, on PC and cloud. This bug is indeed present on all platforms.

1 Like

Well, there was an update today, but we still have this issue, I have the same issue as well on PC and people need to post that they are having the issue, so they can see how many blind and vision impaired people are playing this game. Basically they have taken away a very important part of the game for us and I hope it does not take a month to resolve this.

2 Likes

Have the same issue also, and it has not been fixed in the 8.1 update.

Eyup me too, please T10 bring back the deceleration sounds

I’ve got the same problem. FM on PC bought on Microsoft store.

Same here, steam PC. This cue stoped working in the last update. Most if not all blind people need this cue to play effectively, for people starting now it is just ipossible to drive without it. This is a blocker on forza accessibility for the blind, a quick fix is required.

1 Like

Ya this is a major issue for blind and vision impaired racers. We really need this fixed as we run racing events almost every weekend and. Can we please get this fixed. Im on PC xbox APP but its the same weather on console or pc.

Same problem, Steam on PC.

I am also eexperiencing this issue on steam with PC version. broke with update 8 and persists in 8.1. Deacceleration queue still broken even restarts and turning the setting on/off. It is challenging to play without it, especially with cars with long breaking zones.

1 Like

Hello. I am experiencing the same bug. Steam PC version here.

So its been 1 week since this issue and it doesnt seem its even been acknowledged by Turn10. It has not even been added to the known issues section. Its a sound clip how has it not been fixed? Very disappointing.

I’ve also posted this in Forza Support last week, and was told they’ll fix it soon. So they should be aware of the problem.