About the Extreme E championship

3 Likes

I’d replace “Extreme E Championship” with “another weekly chore list.”

3 Likes

I usually enjoy seasonal championships, but man… now it’s just the extreme e ones with the same car over and over again

7 Likes

I’m going to laugh if the focus of the upcoming Donuts DLC is about swapping out parts in an expensive EV and putting them into a cheap EV. Doing this 10x using the same 2 EVs.

5 Likes

Having far more fun playing the forum game than playing “Horizon EV”. Personally speaking.

4 Likes

huhhh I am done with these machines. One championship is enough. Heavey and boring to drive, with no sound anymore… No more Extreme-E please PGG ! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

So true!!
they are also too wide & bump each other into walls & then me all the time… worse than the normal kamikaze drivatars, maybe the narrow tracks are to blame aswell. or choice of them for these monstrosities.
They should’ve made the very 1st week a choice of which one you want or like the look of… then the rest couldve filtered in over several seasons a bit slower than the barrage it is now. 2 or 3 champs a week for many weeks is very boring in the same car when we have several hundred others to use

4 Likes

I like the Extreme E races. I like how the cars handle.

3 Likes

I like that theres still someone out there paying 1M for these in the AH

3 Likes

I like there’s still someone out there paying 5 to 7 mil for these!

1 Like

I have made 50 Million just selling them.

Extreme E it’s crap on Forza.

1 Like

are horrible and unreal.