A MUST for Forza Horizon 5

One thing that lacked in FH4 was not just biomes, but things to do.

In FH3, we had a large Airport with a lot of things to do there, the log mill, the construction site, a car park to drift, A fuel station, facility plant in the desert, ship wrecks below Surfers Paradise… it had so much. FH4 just didn’t provide much of this term.

This is something they need to implement into FH5 again. Warehouses, ship docks, construction sites ect. Several biomes is cool, but without things to do, it’ll get a bit boring real quick.

2 Likes

I agree. Even Horizon 2 had a better airport.

That said I’m optimistic that they will nail it with Horizon 5.

2 Likes

I actually really agree with you. Horizon is a lot of things to a lot of people, but at the end of the day it’s still a driving game, the focus should always be on interesting places to drive. Perfect example is Horizon 2 versus Horizon 3. I still enjoy playing Horizon 2 because it imo the best driving experience in the entire franchise, crusing from Nice to Castelleto is still a joy everytime, in part because womp womp the car’s sound alive in that game. Horizon 3 is a gorgeous technical achievement but so dull to drive in I gave up on it after I beat it. There was a drastic shift in map design between 1&2 and 3&4 and it was not for the better.

All being said I agree with the above user. What I’ve seen in Forza Horizon 5 looks great. Between this “super highway” they talked about in the dev session, the canyon’s to the north, mountain pass in the middle and racetrack across from the festival I suspect FH5 will have the best map to date.

1 Like

A multi storey garage would be cool.

2 Likes

What kind of a messed-up airport has a railroad track crossing the runway? That seemed like a serious safety defect.

1 Like

Beats me.

I’m pretty sure the airport was defunct.

Super 7 in Horizon 4 is ruined by the lack of any area to effectively use any of the buildable pieces.

1 Like