2016 F1 replicas of McLaren MP4-31, Haas VF16 and RedBull RB12 all on Storefront

This one handsome devil :slight_smile:

2 Likes

omg one of my favorites! thanks alot David! will check it out soon! :slight_smile:

For Darthryuu

oh wow! i dont know this version! looks stunning! thanks alot! :smiley:

Mild Seven is my favorite F1 car/paint ever ^^

hey i found a nice topic about old F1 Benetton liveries ^^ so this is the 1998 livery used by Fisichella and Wurz?

http://www.f1colours.com/2011/08/11/livery-histories-3-benetton/

great job, thanks alot for your time on these! :slight_smile:

yeah the JW paint is very nice! just dowloaded the Benetton Mild Seven, beautiful work as always :slight_smile:

thanks alot David!

2 Likes

Oh, the Lotus E23 is such a pain to paint, but the McLaren MP4/4 is a doddle in comparison. Let me know what design you would like to see on this beast :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice Ferrari! :wink:

what do you think of Shumacher’s Benetton for a paint on the MP4/4? ^^

too many logos maybe?

1 Like

I can do this, as i did this on the Lotus E21 on FM5 …question is will all the logos fit on ?

i see what you mean, specially in the front/nose right?

In anticipation of Haas F1’s impending debut, how about trying your hand at the last American F1 team to take the grid - the 1985/1986 Haas Lola Beatrice?

Well i did ask didn’t I !! i will do this, but will be amazed if i get any downloads lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, you’ll get at least one. :wink:

1 Like

OMG!! that is one beautiful piece of work! cant wait to check it out!

thanks alot David! you are spoiling us! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow David, that turned out really nice. Good job!

1 Like

Reminds me of the first 1/20 Tamiya F1 model I built back in the early 90s. A great job as always David!

Ditto, was always an old favourite.

The Team Haas Lola THL2 livery as of Monaco 1986…erm enjoy?

2 Likes