2013 BMW M6 Coupe - Where is it?

One of my favorite BMWs is the 2013/14 BMW 6-series, and I became very excited when I first photographed one for the Horizon promo. I’ve come across multiple Drivatars driving and racing in the BMW M6, and I was planning on buying it. When I hit up the Autoshow, there was no BMW M6 Coupe. How can I buy the car if it isn’t even in the Autoshow? How can Drivatars race in something that is unpurchaseable?

It was a retailer specific pre-order bonus car. There are several bonus cars, though I can’t remember the full list of cars nor which retailer had which cars.

There’s a fair chance the M6 and the rest of the pre-order bonus cars will be available as paid DLC in the future, just give it some time.

that really disappoints me…

Me too, but unfortunately it’s part of how games are marketed now days. I’m a massive Lamborghini guy, so I was pretty much required to pre-order from GameStop if I wanted the Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera.

It’s too bad T10/PG doesn’t make the pre-order bonus cars unlockable after accomplishing some number of tasks, races, etc… That would actually be a pretty easy way to add a little extra longevity to the game.

1 Like

I saw a drivatar driving one one day and did the same thing, went to buy one and saw it wasn’t available. I figured it was just a programming typo and I maybe what i actually saw was an M4. Nice to know I wasn’t seeing things.

The answer to this question is here: http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst15409_Horizon-2---Car-List.aspx

“2013 M6 Coupe {Retailer pre-order exclusive DLC}”