2 errors: Requires log in (am logged in) and update drivers (they are up to date). Wont launch.

Started the game 1st time yesterday and got error saying my graphic drivers are out of date. They were, so I updated them to the latest version (Radeon 18.10.1). I launched the game again and the same error. Not sure what’s going on? At the dialog box about the bad drivers it says ‘continue anyway’ so I try that and it says I must log into a Microsoft account so I logged into MS Xbox account on my pc, (I even downloaded an app to be sure and kept that account open in a browser.) Then it says ‘Press Enter’ at the start of the game’s splash screen. I press enter and nothing happens. I read this may be a known issue after an update? I disabled the Radeon software manager. I ran the game as admin. Didn’t help. Looking for clues. Can not play at all. Have not played.

Update: So no one has any ideas? I have now spent at least 8 hrs working on the [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] game trying to get anything to work. Both errors continue. I even re-downloaded it. Drivers for my AMD card are up to date. How can MS put out a game that doesn’t even launch and have NO OFFICIAL SOLUTIONS?

I buy games all the time on Steam and they all work fine. It’s been years since I had any issue with a game at all. Let alone not able to play one.

The fact that it says I must log into an Xbox account is so messed up. I have done that, downloaded some apps to be sure and even reinstalled the game from MY ACCOUNT and it says I am not logged in? [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]? I couldn’t log in any harder! What do they want?

The graphic drivers are 100% up to date too. I can’t make them any more up to date. I can not believe they have not fixed this HUGE problem yet!

From what I have seen these problems are very wide spread. I may never buy another MS Game ever. I REALLY want to play this game. I am going to give it 2 more hrs tops tomorrow or Sunday and see what I can get to work but if not will ask for a refund.

I can’t emphasis how much distress and anger I have been through because of this game not working. It has really hurt me and I suffer from bad depression and anxiety. I’m livid.

Anyone have a REAL solution? I am out of ideas and will not pay for new hardware when every other game and program works great.
Oh, please don’t ask for specs as that’s NOT the darn issue! Cheers. Very frustrated.