1k design downloads and still Rank 1?

What is wrong with the ranking system this time? I have one thousand design downloads (wich by itself already is strange because every day i get money from hundreds of downloads and likes) but i am still rank 1. How is that possible?

a short while spent browsing these forums will tell you exactly why … this game was not ready to be released … check all the subforums , there are lots of people having issues with all sorts of aspects of the game. My buddy already uninstalled it after he lost an evenings play… all accolades, about 30 cars, cameras / drift zones … everything gone as if he had not played the game at all the previous night … and there are people who have LOST EVERYTHING after playing it for 3 or 4 days solid . It should not be surprising when you are aware of all the other issues people are having , that the ‘counter’ for designs shared etc does not work properly either …

One might think that is not important, but not if you know, that only higher ranks make it possible to sell expensive cars for their real worth. Only then i could auction a car for 20 million, like i did in FH4. It is a shame in what bad shape every Forza game is in the beginning. FH4 and FM7 have been and now FH5 is really really bad. And i have spent more then a little time browsing the forums already.

if you just want to make money , why not utilise the other ‘feature’ they give you and use the autodrive assists to have the game win you a 50 lap goliath race while you sleep with a rubber band pulling your trigger … i understand if that is not your thing , im not about that type of play either, but if you just want credits and the game isnt allowing you to earn them legitimately…

we have seen from fh3 onwards the devs dont care if you ‘cheat’ to get super high levels or credits, nor do they seem to care about the macro’s being run on pc’s in order to allow users to manipulate the auction house … another feature which does not work properly … i went from winning a car to lost a car , without the other player using the buyout option , with no notification of being outbid at all…

this is by far the most broken forza release , and the devs will have to seriously think about releasing a DLC for FREE as compensation for the ‘shower of …it’ they have given us so far … i play games on the pc that are in better working order and are still in BETA stage of development …

my comment about time browsing the forums was not meant as a dig at you to say you havent bothered looking , it was more of a ‘reference for research’ for anyone that hasn’t spent time browsing the issues plagueing this game …

It is indeed a shame how this game was released. Ave now around 80k downloads and also rank 1. Also lost a couple of designs that suddenly were gone.
Still enjoy the game, but hope they will fix a lot of issues.