1981 SciroccoS unlock?

I just bought an Xbox one, and the game. Dropped a pile of money, and the one car I want to drive is locked. I own this car for real, and want to drive it. It’s not like it’s some crazy car. What do I have to do to unlock this? Seems ridiculous to me.

1 Like

hahahaha!

Welcome to the club. You’ll now have to wait up to a year to potentially get this car, in relation to this the T2 VW Bus is also locked among many other cars!

But in all seriousness, only specialty dealer or MAYBE Forzathon but I doubt it.

3 Likes

Bad luck for you but I never understood this.
Why would you want to drive the car you own and possibly drive everyday? I never buy the cars I own at the time a new forza releases. Why would I? I can drive it for real.
Gimme them ferraris and stuff that’s only been built a handful!

1 Like

Can you wack in a 6L V8 with twin turbo and then Do 220mph down the road in the car you own with out going to jail. or even regester it after the engin mod.

1 Like

I am just the opposite. I prefer to drive cars that I own, have owned or have a realistic chance of owning. That is why my favorites include the VW R32/Golf R and Touareg, Audi TT, 2012 Jeep Wrangler, AMC Javelin, Gremlin, Pacer and Rebel, and the 2012 Dodge Charger SRT.

I have owned a good number of AMCs in the past. My current stable includes an 08 VW R32, a VW Touareg and a 2014 Jeep Wrangler. I keep eyeing the Chargers.

3 Likes

Can you drive the car you own around the Nordschleife, then Laguna Seca, then Bathurst, all on the same night?

A bit of imagination. It’s really not hard to understand.

2 Likes

he might live in the UK, owning a nice older car these days is just horrible if you want to drive it anywhere.

If they put a Polo G40 in it i’d drive it much more than my real one that sits in the garage 365 days a year… you go outside and it’s nothing but traffic, roadworks, potholes, everyone has giant range rovers. it’s too risky. -

1 Like

Range Rovers are available and the AI is good training for London traffic.

4 Likes

Re: 1981 Volkswagen Scirocco S

It’s not ideal but no doubt you could rent one until it’s unlocked. Or try a newer Scirocco or a Golf or Rabbit. These are all VW Hot Hatch Genesis division.

1988 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v
1984 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI
1992 Volkswagen Golf Gti 16v Mk2

One man garbage, is another mans gold. Lol every body value vara differently so they locked a couple of cars from every division.You will have too wait. They slow letting the locked cars tricke in over time by different means.

it’s a shame, bet it’ll look real nice lowered slightly with those ATS Classics on :frowning:

In other words, wait for Turn 10 to make the car available via one of the following methods:

• They add the car as a Specialty Dealer option for a week.
  • They select the car to be a #Forzathon challenge reward.
  • They award the car for participating in or succeeding in a monthly Bounty Hunter Rivals event.
  • They award the car for participating in or succeeding in Leagues.

Alternatively, the following games allow you to purchase and customise the car without waiting for any unlocks:

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat as the OP. I really want to get my hands on a regular 2016 Camaro SS but its locked… The ZL1… should be the one to be locked and the regular SS should be available from launch. Locking them after years of ‘all cars open from the beginning’ is backwards.

Making a sequel should be easy.

Keep EVERYTHING that made the game great.
Don’t break a formula that works.
Only add features, don’t take away features.

4 Likes

It’s not much comfort but, according to NormalFahrer44 and others, the Torana FE was the prize for the Josef Newgarden challenge and every participant got the 2016 Camaro Super Sport even for trying.

Hopefully Turn 10 will offer this car again.

^^ I’m the same, I love the old 80/90s hatches… Give the mk1 93 Williams Clio ago it’s ace

And the Mk4 R32 is amazing to drive in the game too and I’ve been lucky enough to own one. ~ They’ve certainly nailed that! (although the rear bumper seems a little 'square)

1 Like