Mazda CX-30 2020-current

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Mazda CX-30

POLLS

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which engine option do you prefer?

• 2.0L Inline-4
  • 2.5L Inline-4
  • 2.5L Inline-4 Turbo
  • 1.8L Inline-4 (Diesel)
0 voters

Which drivetrain do you prefer?

• FWD
  • AWD
0 voters

2020 Mazda CX-30

The CX-30 is essentially the crossover equivalent of the fourth-generation Mazda 3. Like the Mazda 3, it’s offered with a choice of a SKYACTIV-G 2.0L, SKYACTIV-D 1.8L, and the revolutionary SKYACTIV-X 2.0L engine with Spark Control Compression Ignition and M Hybrid. All petrol models are mated with either a 6-speed AT or 6-speed MT but the diesel variant is mated only with the 6-speed AT.

2 Likes

I have the 2022 CX30 Premium and man is it a joy to drive. Would love to see this in game

I would like to see the CX-30 because the Mazda 3 is my favorite daily car ever and this is the SUV version of that, so I really like it (But if you add the Mazda 3 Turbo I’ll be more than satisfied :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

I would love to see the CX-30 Skyactiv G in FH5. I think it would make a nice addition, as it looks gorgeous, it feels and drives like a premium car. Also, as the action in this game happens in Mexico, and we even have Guanajuato, it would make a nice story because the car is mainly produced in the factory there.

I would like to see this car,is very good

I perfer the cx30 turbo premium plus with around 250hp and standard awd