CUPRA DarkRebel 2023

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

CUPRA DarkRebel

Saw this on Twitter. Someone asked “Will it be in Forza?” to which CupraOffical replied “:sunglasses::eyes:” so from that many think it’s already coming. (I agree.)

7 Likes

need this beast

1 Like

This car is a unique blend of futuristic design and electrical capability, making it perfect for the dynamic and immersive world of Forza.
CUPRA_DARK_REBEL_001

The CUPRA DarkRebel is a 100% electric two-seater sports car with Shooting Brake architecture. It pushes the boundaries of design and performance, questioning the way cars will be imagined and created in the future. The DarkRebel is the most powerful showcar ever manufactured by CUPRA, with more than 450 horsepower, accelerating from 0 to 100 km/h in less than 4 seconds.
CUPRA_DARK_REBEL_003

The exterior features an enigmatic dark violet liquid color that changes depending on how ambient light touches the vehicle’s body. The vehicle’s radical and elegant front look is highlighted by the CUPRA’s iconic triangular light signature that emerges from the bodywork, bringing the car to life.
CUPRA_DARK_REBEL_002

The interior of the DarkRebel is intriguing. Created through parametric design and additive manufacturing, the cockpit challenges traditional automotive design by utilizing muscle-like structures that intersect with skeletal structures. The CUPRA DarkRebel’s Supersport bucket seats, with 3D mesh headrests and transparent structure with copper insert, provide unparalleled comfort and grip, optimizing the sporty driving experience (although, unfortunately, we can’t feel this directly in the simulator hahaha).
CUPRA_DARK_REBEL_005

Incorporating this car into Forza would not only add a new dimension of excitement for players, but it would also align with Forza’s commitment to showcasing cutting-edge automotive technology. The CUPRA DarkRebel’s unique features and futuristic design make it an excellent addition to any Forza garage.
CUPRA_DARK_REBEL_004

Thank you for considering this recommendation. I believe the inclusion of the CUPRA DarkRebel would greatly improve the gaming experience for all Forza M/H players.

4 Likes

Great post
I want the rebel in Motorsport

Also be free to post texts like this on other cars top just try avoid post pictures beacuse the text wirh the photos got the text a bit messed, what difficulted reading conpreension (at leadt from my part)

1 Like

FH

Cupra DarkRebel Concept

2 Likes