Subaru Crosstrek Desert Racer

Click VOTE above the title to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Subaru Crosstrek Desert Racer

This topic is for the Baja racer built by Crawford Performance for Grabowski Brothers Racing.

I believe this is hidden away in the Game’s Thumbnail Folder :eyes:

If it does eventually come to the game I’m incredibly excited for it since it’s a beast

Renders

In action

In a Mud Pit

8 Likes

I totally forgot about that thumbnail, now I’m disappointed it’s not coming with Rally Adventure :smiley:

5 Likes

Yea I was expecting to see it either in the Update or with the DLC.

It would’ve been nice to spice up this update as we’re only getting 2 incredibly similar vehicles to what we have ingame already

3 Likes

Maybe we’ll get it with the Series 19 update :thinking:

5 Likes

Dataminers told us that this Baja racer is purposely LEAKED as a placeholder thumbnail. And you have the licenses for it at the game’s credits. I can’t believe that it’s not available in Series 18 and Rally Adventure DLC. Somehow, this incredible off-roader will get delayed to a later date in which it’s frustrating that we have to Wait and Wait and Wait till it’s finally added.

5 Likes