Superlite SL-C

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in this model generation for Horizon or Motorsport games.

Add your details below to specify which game, model year, body type, performance trim, and other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Superlite SL-C

http://www.superlitecars.com/slc/

POLL

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which game would you like this model to be in?

Select one or both.

• Forza Horizon
  • Forza Motorsport

0 voters

Various Versions of the Car owned by Customers (you can Spec it to exactly what you want)

4 Likes

Here’s the Version Superlite Built for themselves to enter the 2011 NASA Super Unlimited class National Championship.

It won the Championship and pretty much every race there holding Pole in both Qualifying and Race end.

The Car also set Lap Records at the Tracks it raced on.

1987_1178952658812526_5805784594805596648_n

8B56AC4F_4AED_4B3E_90D6_A8B201569819_5513_000006C2BBB59B73_zpsb314c752-205-600-400-80-c

4 Likes

I found out about this car the other day and it’s an interesting concept. It’s a kit car that’s highly customizable. It can be configured with street or track body parts, different wings and it can house a wide range of engines. Their website mentions people using engines from GM, Maserati, Porsche, twin turbo set ups and even one that was built as an electric car. This car is screaming to be in Forza!

1 Like

Very much unheard of racing car that won the NASA Super Unlimited National Championship back in 2011. Would be amazing to see it in future releases (like the new Motorsports) or have it road legal version in FH5!

Nice car

I found out about this car from Donut Media and honestly this car is immensely sick. I definitely want to see it get more mainstream attention by being included in a Forza game.