De Tomaso P900 2023-current

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model generation for either or both Horizon and Motorsport games.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

De Tomaso P900 2023-current

POLL

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which game would you like this model to be in?

Select one or both.

• Forza Horizon
  • Forza Motorsport

0 voters

De Tomaso P900

9 Likes

The new $3m De Tomaso P900 is too loud and mad for life on the road | Top Gear

8 Likes

Hell yea. Saw photos of this thing for the first time yesterday and i had to change my underwear afterword

1 Like

From the people who brought to you the mad Apollo Intensa Emozione and the gorgeous De Tomaso P72, this is the De Tomaso P900. Built as a kind of combination of the two, the P900 will have a much more interesting powertrain than the standard P72’s Coyote V8, a V12 capable of 12 300 rpm. Possibly a upgraded version of the HWA-tuned Ferrari engine in the IE, it will develop 900 PS, 100 more than in the Apollo. That engine won’t be ready for a while, so a Judd V10 (similar to the McLaren Solus GT) is an early alternative. The engine choice is inspired by blueprints of a V12 engine from the previous incarnation of De Tomaso, which never made it beyond the drawing board. As they have already delivered the IE, we can be a hopeful the same doesn’t happen to the P900.

3 Likes

The fact that the alternative engine is a JUDD V10 f f s tells you a lot about this car doesn’t it? BTW, you can’t see it in these pictures but for anyone reading the back end of this car is as gobsmackingly absurd as anything I’ve ever seen on a car, the spoiler kind of curls around and beneath the car like bannisters on a staircase. I don’t really like the standard version, it looks like a GTAV car, but this one adds the extremeness that makes it interesting.

This car was in rumours to join the World Endurance Championship in Hypercar. Sadly that wasn’t the case but please De Tomaso make an LMH version!