Subaru BRZ 2022

The 2022 Subaru BRZ joins the FH5 roster December 2023.

This topic reached 180 votes.

Subaru BRZ 2021-current (2nd generation)

1 Like

Subaru BRZ

7 Likes

Subaru BRZ ZD8

In 2021, the Toyota GR 86 and the second-generation Subaru BRZ have been unveiled. Running on the improved version of its signature platform, the new models have improved the suspension and chassis for improved cornering abilities as well as better traction. Under the hood, the flat-4 engine that contributed to the car’s low center of gravity had its displacement up from the previous model’s 2.0L to 2.4L, resulting in an increased power output of 235PS and 250Nm of torque while mated to either a 6-speed manual or auto.

6 Likes

This car should have been in the game by now TBH. If they’re really adding the 2023 Nissan Z then this car should have been done by now. Unless they had a hard time getting a BRZ or heading to America to scan the car. Don’t know if the Toyota twin would make it in, could be expensive to license

5 Likes

2022 Subaru BRZ
This one and its twin: GR86, should be added together.

3 Likes

I was on the edge of my seat, praying for this and it’s GR twin to drop in the JDM Series a while back… But was sorely disappointed. The Z is alright, but seeing as I own one of these IRL, it’s really the only thing I care about at this point lol… Please, PG! JDM Series 2 FTW!!! You guys are doing great with these updates lately! Seems like your inspiration and motivation is returning, perhaps because of the recent management change?..
Oh, and if you can’t get one, I will literally drive my car TO you so you can scan it or whatever… Let’s make this happen! :wink:

I think it’s about time this got more because too many people have for the GR86
It’s sooooooo overrated
They overhyped the GT86 over the old BRZ and they’ve done the same here

The GR86 is sooooo overrated. Toyota and Nissan are sooooo overrated

GR86 just arrived to FH5 recently, so the ‘22 BRZ better be added to Forza next time around!!!

We can’t just have one without the other, they’re the same cars from the whole world. GR86 is so darn overrated than BRZ. Both is good, everyone, remember that.

:bangbang: PLEASE SUPPORT FOR THE NEW BRZ BY CLICKING “VOTE” TO MAKE SURE IT ARRIVES IN FH5/MOTORSPORT SOON!!! :bangbang:

5 Likes

New BRZ is coming to MOTORSPORT

We did it, bois!!! GR86 and BRZ are now complete in Forza universe

Expectations for it to arrive in FH5 soon?

4 Likes

where did you seen this ?

This sounds great !

1 Like

That’s awesome! :+1:
Now, to complete the picture, we’re left with the return of the GR86 (and GT86!).

1 Like

In here:

2 Likes

I would love to see this car added to Horizon! It has a really cool bodykit, much better than the stock aero on the GR86 in FH5!

Either bring this BRZ with its body parts to Horizon or add the body parts to the GR86. The bodykit looks so cool with the Work VS XX wheels :smile:

This is the bodykit I meant:

It says ‘STI’ so it’s an optional kit of some kind. No idea if Toyota has this kit too. Would be cool to have the BRZ at least in Horizon!

Also, the screenshots look worse than what I saw on my tv :confused:

The GR 86 is my favorite car ever and I am already satisfied with it being in the game. And I know the BRZ is the same car but tuned differently and that this car is already in the new Forza Motorsport, so would you please add it to Horizon 5 as well? :),

Also, PLEASE add the GR 86 to the new Forza Motorsport :(,

1 Like

Motorsport’s graphics seems to be a bit off, It should have a graphics update to make it look like FH5.

This need to be together in FH5 with GR86 just like original 86 BRZ twins !!

New BRZ is now confirmed NEW TO HORIZON for Winter Wonderland’s 3rd week

1 Like