Honda Civic 2022-current (Gen11: FE/FL)

Click VOTE above the topic title to request this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below with details about the model version you’d prefer.

Honda Civic (11th generation) FE/FL

This topic includes all production model body versions and the Type R.

Honda Civic Type R FL5

37 Likes

Gonna be one of the coolest Type-R to hit forza for sure.

13 Likes

Horizon 3 has the FK2, Horizon 4 has the FK8, it should be tradition to introduce a new Type R on a new game. Shame we got the Honda Championship last season but never get to have the FL5 added as the reward.

10 Likes

ctr (2)
ctr

2023 Honda Civic Type R

Based on the 11th generation Honda Civic hatchback, the all-new Type R features new bodywork, a new carbon fiber rear wing, and the same triple exhaust from the previous FK8. From every angle, it’s no longer as obvious as the previous FK8 model. It’s as subtle as doing a subtle attempt at the big score. On the inside, the aluminum center panel, sports seats, Type R steering wheel, aluminum shift knob, specially-made speedo, and a serial number plaque made the new Type R a racer’s delight while accompanying up to five people inside.

Under the hood, the FL5 Civic Type R runs on the same K20C1 2.0L VTEC Turbo engine as the previous FK8 but it’s been boosted to produce 330PS of power and 420Nm of torque while mated exclusively to a 6-speed MT. Aside from that, Honda has spent its manpower to give the FL5 Civic Type R a much-needed improvement in the dynamics department. From the improved suspension setup, electronically controlled dampers, improved braking performance, and new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires built exclusively for this car, it’s no wonder the FL5 Civic Type R smashed the Suzuka Circuit FF lap record, faster than the previous model.

9 Likes

Probally they will include on Forza Motorsport that will come out early next year

2 Likes

Honda Civic Type R FL5

6 Likes

Does it sound convincing? The FL5 CTR lapped the Nurburgring Nordschelife in 7:44.881.

7 Likes

The 200 horsepower Si wouldn’t be a bad pick either.

I wouldn’t mind getting a Canadian spec though.

13 Likes

Nice.

FM4 has the EK9, the OG Motorsport has the EP3, and FM2 has the FN2. And for that, all generations of Civic Type R were united together. Now, we only have to bring the all-new FL5 to Forza-verse. As well as the FD2.

1 Like

2023 Honda Civic Type R (FL5)

The all-new generation Civic Type R has unleashed last year. It has a less-aggressive design and aesthetics that shows the true nature of the car. It’s still a hatchback, as the bodywork is based on.

It still retains the 2.0 K20C1 Turbo V-TEC from the FK8, but with a slight performance change to 325HP. And Honda has saved the 6-speed Manual as the only transmission offered for the high-performance Civic.

Let this all-new Civic unleash in Forza universe. It’s quite a banger to see this join FH5 and Motorsport together.

6 Likes

Video of the FL5 Civic Type R competing against the GR Corolla

1 Like

Both would be nice just like the previous SI and Type R. There’s not a lot of Japanese everyday performance cars left anymore and we really could use them in game

2 Likes

CIVIC TYPE R FL5

3 Likes

Despite it looking a lot less aggressive, I actually love the looks of the new Civic. I hope they do add it to FH5 and FM especially given that they seem to be adding a lot of newer cars to the game, like the GR86 and the 400z. They need to add the base model and the Type R, though. Both of those deserve an inclusion, I feel.

I would love the SI or Sport. I like the look of the sedan

2 Likes

It’s definitely a really good looking car!

2023 Honda Civic Type R (FL5)

This car deserves to be in a Forza game, please.

7 Likes

fxxk yeah.