Porsche 963 2023-current

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model generation specifically for Forza Motorsport. Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Porsche 963

this car worthy of Porsche’s history. Definitely need this at Forza Motorsport in 2023 upcoming game

4 Likes

Here’s your first proper look at the Porsche 963 Le Mans car | Top Gear

Want to know more about this awesome car ?

13 Likes

IMSA still has the parternship with Forza, it is very likely that will be on game if we vote enough

5 Likes

Porsche 963

12 Likes

Pole position at laguna seca 2023

3 Likes

2 Likes

All honesty if I had to pick a team livery to brig to Motorsport it’d have to be the 2023 Porsche #38 Hertz Team Jota 963. As much as I like the Penske and JDC cars the Jota car just has something extremely iconic about it that I think will remain in stories for decades

Here’s the JDC Miller Motorsports car as well seeing that no one has posted it yet. It’s dubbed the banana boat for a reason

8 Likes

Here are the liveries of the car :

Classic :

75th years edition :

Hertz Team Jota :

8 Likes

I hope they add this car in new game :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :checkered_flag: :checkered_flag:

4 Likes

Yeah It would be a great addition

3 Likes

I think there is many chances to see 963 come in FM. First : Forza have a partenership with Porsche. Second : it is an IMSA car, so even if Forza wasn’t having any WEC liscence this car is possible. Third : Xbox is launching an Xbox series x version of the livery 75 years edition of the car. ( I saw the car in the announcement of the special edition Xbox )

4 Likes

it’s important that this car get a lot votes by community and I hope this can happened as soon as possible

3 Likes

Proton :

6 Likes

Proton Competition IMSA variant

Exposed Carbon

Test Camo

7 Likes

Use by any means necessary adding it to the game boosting the Forza Proto-H discipline!

8 Likes

The more amassing votes for it’s addition the better!

we need this Turn10 studio We need this.

Forza has licence for every IMSA car so its likely they can put those into the game
it will take some time, but likeley that we will see all IMSA cars

2 Likes

there people in that forum who say its opposite i wonder where are they now ?