Chevrolet Corvette C7.R (GT racing spec)

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model for Forza Motorsport.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Chevrolet Corvette C7.R (GT racing spec)

This topic is for all racing spec versions: GTLM, LM GTE, GTD, GT2, GT3, GT4. Voting on street and track-focused versions of the production model is a separate topic.

This model has been represented in Forza as the
2014 Chevrolet ## Corvette Racing Corvette C7.R (FM6, FH3, FM7)

MOT_XB1_Chevy_3_Corvette

1 Like

I know we already have this car in the current Forza Motorsport, but I think it would be cool if we can have an updated version of this car especially one during the 2018 or 2019 seasons of either IMSA or WEC during the final years of the C7.R. This new version of the C7.R can come with updated body aero, updated body details, white headlights, a rain taillight where the rear fan is, and a better engine sound than what we currently have in the game plus we can maybe have it in the game as the #4 car driven by Milner and Gavin if we can get it as an IMSA GTLM car or the #63 Le Mans GTE Pro car to separate them if we can get another C7.R in the game. That is of course what I think I’m not sure if anyone else agrees. However if we can’t get a new version of the C7.R we can at least vote here in Mr_Mastr’s suggestions to fix the engine sounds of the current C7.R in the game to make it sound like the real one we know and love.

3 Likes

This is exactly what I really want. Hopefully they will update it at some point throughout the game’s cycle.

1 Like