Aston Martin Vantage 2018-current (GT racing spec)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Motorsport.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Aston Martin Vantage (GT racing spec)

This topic is for all racing spec versions: GTLM, LM GTE, GTD, GT2, GT3, GT4. For voting on street and track-focused versions of the production model click here.

POLLS

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which appearance do you prefer?

• Original (2018-2024)
  • Facelift (2024/25-current)
0 voters

Which version do you prefer?

• GT4
  • GT3
  • GTE
  • DTM
  • GT8R
0 voters

Altogether race versions of cars we already have in the game or race cars in general would be just sick in Horizon. You can experience them outside the track as well and not only in motorsport titles

1 Like

Aston Martin Vantage GT3

12 Likes

Aston Martin Vantage AMR GT4

6 Likes

Aston Martin Vantage GTE

Aston Martin Vantage GT3

Aston Martin Vantage GT4

4 Likes

I’d love to see the 2015 Vantage V8 GT4. Jamie Chadwick drove it to victory in the British GT Championship and at the Silverstone 24h and it’d be great to have a chance at recreating her livery.

Exactly man and we can have more than one…roam around freely with it…they dont understand guys like us man…Sad life!!!I dream of roaming with lambo scv12 and ats rr turbo in fh5…

I would love to see the GTE or at least the GT3.

If that happens I will probably come out of retirement!

STEVO1377

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Aston Martin Vantage (GT racing spec) 2005-2017

1 Like

The best is the GTE

2024 Vantage GT3 version (currently being tested)

3 Likes

I wish all new gt3s like 296 gt3, m4 gt3 n others join fm n those fm7 ones too like sls gt3, gallardo super trofeo n others!

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. For me being a massive Aston Martin fan, having the Vantage GT3 is a no brainier. We NEED an updated version of this car. For god sake it won Le Mans GT3 and has run some of the best looking liveries on the track!

With that said we also need the other updated GT3 cars. The Ferrari 488 GT3, the Mercedes AMG GT3. These need to make a fast return.

STEVO1377

1 Like

FH

Ideally I would like the GTE so these livery’s could appear in the game……

IMG_9009

Come on…… Forza Motorsport needs this!

STEVO1377

3 Likes

2019 Aston Martin #7 D’Station Racing Vantage GT3 (Forza GT)

4 Likes

For the Vantage GTE spec, The #777 D’Station Racing from the 2023 WEC season would be a good addition to Forza GT plus the dark green just looks good on this car plus to add a GTE AM class car as well

4 Likes

@Chicozilla84 - I agree with everything that you say!

I have 2 wishes….

1. That we do actually get this car!
  2. People are still playing this game when it arrives!

STEVO1377

2 Likes

Just thought I would add some more eye candy for all to think about….

IMG_9401

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

STEVO1377

3 Likes