Subaru WRX 2022-current (VB)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Subaru WRX VB (Second Generation)

POLLS

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which market version do you prefer?

• Japan (S4)
  • North America
0 voters

Which trim level do you prefer?

• Base / GT-H
  • Premium / GT-H EX
  • Limited
  • TR / STI Sport R
  • GT / STI Sport R EX
0 voters

2022 Subaru WRX S4

The new model’s flat-four boxer turbo engine’s size has been increased from the previous model’s 2.0L to 2.4L. It produces 275PS and 375Nm of torque, which is 25PS less powerful and 25Nm less in torque than the previous model. Less fuel-efficient compared to the old one as well because of its 10.8km/L fuel economy based on WLTC Mode standards.

The new WRX S4 features a different kind of gearbox built specifically for this car. Called Subaru Performance Transmission, a sport-tuned CVT with an 8-speed manual mode that delivers 30% faster upshifts and 50% faster downshifts compared to the previous WRX S4’s Sport Lineartronic CVT. Sounds cheesy but it feels slightly more engaging.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Subaru Levorg 2020-current (VN)

2024 Subaru WRX TR

The new variant features bigger Brembo brakes with six-piston front and two-piston rear calipers, 19-inch wheels, 245/35 Bridgestone Potenza summer tires, and Eyesight, a first for a MT-mated VB WRX. Still runs on a 271hp 2.4L turbocharged flat-4 engine.

5 Likes

subaru wrx sti 2023 The second-generation WRX was previewed by a series of concept cars branded as VIZIV Performance Concept as early as 2017 transmission 6 speed manual
Petrol:
2.4 L FA24F turbo H4[56
|Production|2021–present|
|Model years|2022–present|

Wheelbase 2,670 mm (105.1 in)
Length 4,669 mm (183.8 in)
Width 1,826 mm (71.9 in)
Height 1,468 mm (57.8 in)
Curb weight 1,590–1,600 kg (3,505–3,527 lb)
![Subaru_WRX_S4_GT-H_EX_(5BA-VBH)interior(cropped) 666x500](upload://srMZgFj6fwCEqSNQb2HIXtfR8jh.jpeg)

4 Likes

WRX S4 VB in the flesh

2 Likes

we already have all the other wrx generation so why not.

1 Like

I’ll wait for the STI to come out, if they’ll even make one.

2024 Subaru WRX Club Spec

1 Like

2024 Subaru WRX TR

I was talking to Subaru about that when I picked up my 2022 Premium VB WRX, apparently Subaru has no plans to produce the STi ever again, due to their focusing on an all-electric performance focused model dubbed the “STe” to take the place of the STi in their lineup.

The description is slightly incorrect, as it is comparing the performance statistics from the last generation STi with the 2.5L compared to the current generation VB WRX with the 2.4L, the last generation VA WRX had a 2.0L flat 4 that was 5 or so less horsepower and ft/lbs of torque compared to the current generation. Furthermore, despite the current VB WRX having less power than the last generation STi, the 0 to 60 times, as well as 1/4 mile times are extremely comparable, with the VB WRX oftentimes coming out on top during head to head testing. I may be biased, but I’m confident people will eventually come around to the tuning possibilities, as well as aesthetics of the new generation, I did, despite being in the market originally for a used 2021 STi. My 2022 VB WRX Premium for posterity.

My 2022 VB WRX Premium