Ferrari 296 2022-current

This model was added to FH5 in August 2023 when the topic had 621 votes.

Ferrari 296 GTB

www.ferrari.com

POLL

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which body style do you prefer?

• GTB (coupe)
  • GTS (convertible)

0 voters

6 Likes

It’s not often a new car is universally praised by journalists, but the 296 GTB achieved exactly that, getting a rare 10/10 score from Top Gear, for example. It features an all-new “picolo V12” twin-turbo V6 that produces 663 PS on its own, with electric motors bringing the total up to 830 PS. Described as the smaller brother of the SF90 Stradale, the 296 is reported to sound, drive and (in my opinion) look better, also beating its sort-of-predecessor, the F8 Tributo, in those regards. This is the future, by Ferrari.

11 Likes

We need the convertible version too

9 Likes

Ferrari 296 GTB

Ferrari 296 GTS

Ferrari 296 GT3

18 Likes

The GT3 version looks wonderful.

4 Likes

First normal version , gt3 version should go.to.forza Motorsport in my opinion.

4 Likes

Agreed. I hope that they get this car in the game soon.

1 Like

I am disappointed that this does not have 200 votes. It is very positively received by the sports car community.

1 Like

It made it to 200 votes. Yay!

This is such a nice car, would love to see this Ferrari make the cut.

1 Like

100% would love to see this in Forza.

2 Likes

2022 Ferrari 296 GTB

The Ferrari 296 is the first Ferrari road car to have a V6 engine mounted with an angle of 120 degrees between the cylinder banks. With the turbocharged 3.0L V6 engine bolted to a rear electric motor and a li-ion battery, this rear-wheel-drive PHEV supercar is capable of producing a total power output of 830PS and 740Nm of torque. Armed with the 8-speed F1 gearbox, the 296 has a 0-100kph time of 2.9 seconds and a top speed of 330kph, making it almost as good as the F8 Tributo.

To get the most out of the 296, there’s the optional Assetto Fiorano package with most of the upgrades used while lapping around Fiorano in 1:21. With specially made Multimatic shock absorbers, high downforce carbon-fiber appendages, a Lexan rear screen, and carbon fiber materials used all over the car, the Assetto Fiorano package made the 296 capable to show its true colors on the road and on the track.

3 Likes

It’s a beautiful car too.

The FERRARI 296 GTS Convertible Car
-The V6 Hybrid super car of Ferrari.

Hoping to see this convertible car in game, with controls to fully open and fully close the roof and door windows.

This Ferrari may look inferior, but its actually a V6 Hybrid supercar. We need more roadster / convertible cars in game that has the Open / Close roof function.

3 Likes

Convertible Hybrid cars with Open /Close function please!

1 Like

2023 Ferrari 296 GTS

The open-top version of the 296 GTB. Using the same turbocharged 3.0L V6 engine bolted to a rear electric motor and a Li-ion battery, making it capable of producing a total power output of 830PS and 740Nm of torque.

2 Likes

We need the coupe

1 Like

The ferrari 296 gtb would be an awesome car for the game

Not bad for a V6. Regardless, it is a car that I really want to see in the game.