Mercedes-AMG SL 2021 (R232)

The 2021 Mercedes-AMG SL 63 joins FH5 starting March 14, 2024.

This topic reached 244 votes.

Mercedes-AMG SL (Eighth generation)

This topic includes the SL 43, SL 55 4MATIC+, and SL 63 4MATIC+ as well as new variants in the same generation.

POLL

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which model do you prefer?

• SL 43 (Hybrid Inline-4)
  • SL 55
  • SL 63
  • SL 63 S E Performance
0 voters

No longer called the Mercedes-Benz SL-Class, it’s now called Mercedes-AMG SL.

r232

Beginning with the SL55, which is priced at 158,240 Euros plus additional costs, the 4.0L V8 BiTurbo engine produces 476PS of power, while the 187,098 Euro SL63 produces a massive 585PS of power, capable of 0-100kph time of 3.6 seconds and 315kph of top speed. All are mated to a 9-speed MCT and 4MATIC+.

7 Likes

Mercedes-AMG SL 63

8 Likes

Beauty :smiling_face:

2 Likes

2023 Mercedes-AMG SL 63

2 Likes

Keeping this thread alive. :bangbang: CLICK VOTE PLS :bangbang:

The Mercedes Benz AMG SL 63 (2023) Convertible car.

SPECIFICATIONS

• Model: SL 63
  • Engine:: 4-Liter, Bi-Turbo V-8
  • Power Output: 577 HP
  • Torque: 590 LB-FT
  • Range: 296 Miles
  • Transmission: 9-Speed Automatic
  • Driveline: AWD

In my opinion, the SL 63 is a more relaxed version than the AMG GT. It focuses on cruising roads with a retractable soft top while you listen to its visceral V8 Bi-turbo sound. If we get to have this in game, I hope it also offers the option to Open and Close the roof and door windows. Its also a good addition to cruise around Sierra Nueva with this kind of roadster.

4 Likes

Big visual upgrade from the in game gen SL series, would make for a great cruiser around both coasts of Mexico.

1 Like

I am ALL FOR the SL roadster. Open top (closeable) and perfect for cruising around the coastlines of Mexico.

2 Likes

I agree that this car should definitely be in this horizon because it’s perfect :+1: for cruising and racing along the coasts of Mexico :mexico: this one of my dream :red_car:.

would love to see the new sl amg from 2022 in the game

Topic has been moved so this comment is redundant

2024 MERCEDES-AMG SL63 S E PERFORMANCE

Armed with the AMG 4.0L V8 biturbo engine with an AMG Electric Drive Unit, it produces 600kw of power and 1420Nm of torque. Mated to an AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 9G, it can sprint from 0-100kph in 2.9 seconds and has a top speed of 317kph with an available extra.

2 Likes

A certain video game featured the R232 Mercedes-AMG SL63 4MATIC+.

A failed opportunity. Why did we get the SL65 AMG Black Series and the 280SL instead of the 2022 MERCEDES-AMG SL63 4MATIC+?

2022 MERCEDES-AMG SL63 4MATIC+. Remember the car.

2 Likes

Its all about the scanning and so on

My guess we will get the normal SL63 as the E Performance was presented last month would be shocking if they already scanned that one

maybe it will appear in the next update or the festival playlist or a carpack.

IT’S COMING TO FH5 NOW.

I didn’t have the chance to request for it but, oh well. It’s a decent car anyways.

They had the successful opportunity to add it, man. You can chill out now. And we should have it appear in FM 2023. Btw, it’s a 2021 model year they added.

They got the normal SL 63 now. I guess you still want the E-performance? I bet nobody is asking for EVs in-game… Unless if you don’t need an EV version, you can rest easy and enjoy your open top experience with it.

Its a phev but I don’t need the E performance as we have the normal one its just an electric motor
The only evs I hate are the ones that aren’t Hybrids

1 Like

The 2021 Mercedes-AMG SL 63 joins FH5 starting March 14, 2024.

1 Like