Volkswagen W12 concepts 1997-2001 (Nardo, Syncro)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Volkswagen W12 concepts

This topic covers the W12 Syncro, W12 Roadster, and W12 Nardò.

POLL

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which version do you prefer?

• Syncro
  • Roadster
  • Nardò
0 voters

Yes…yes, yes, yes, 1000 times yes!

Thanks Max….awesome stuff as usual. This will give me something to go through for awhile!

8 Likes

Both Nardo and Syncro(the 4WD version)

3 Likes

Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept

19 Likes

I already loved the Nardo in World Racing 2, sad to see no other game has it

So glad this has a high vote count

2 Likes

Before the Veyron was introduced, every brand in the VAG family had a supercar prototype of their own under development. The W12 was Volkswagen’s and featured the W12 engine powering a large part of Bentley’s line-up to this day. The early variants, the Syncro (VW’s moniker for AWD) and Roadster developed 420 PS, with the later Nardo version upping the output to 600 PS. This model was said to be capable of 357 km/h and took a world record by covering 7740 km in 24 hours (meaning average speed of 323 km/h) on the Nardo high speed test track l it was named after.

6 Likes

Hell yeah. Please add this to the game.

2 Likes

2001 Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept

11 Likes

Since the other games mentioned have the VW W12 Concept car, Forza should have it too!

2001 VW W12 Nardo Concept

6 Likes

W12 Roadster Concept

This is a roofless version, but also differs in that all of its power is sent to the rear wheels, as opposed to the coupe version which sports AWD.

4 Likes

Project Gotham Racing 3 has it.

2 Likes

Gran Turismo 4 and Concept had it too, didn’t they?

1 Like

Yep. Every Gran Turismo from Concept till Sport.

This is a nice concept car

1 Like

W12 Nardo

1 Like

I rember driving both the coupe and the roadster back in TDU. Both made me think those where the coolest VWs ever made. I wish we could see them again in Forza or any modern car game.

At last the engine of the W12 was the base of what latter would envolve into the mighty Bugatti W16 engine.

1 Like

I had the hot wheel of this when I was younger in red and the rear was beautiful

1 Like

I really want to drive it,just like TDU and Asphlat

1 Like

I want all 3 version in Forza so bad. Series 31 is coming up and these could appear in it.

2 Likes