Volkswagen New Beetle 1997-2011

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Volkswagen New Beetle 1997-2011

This topic includes special editions such as the Beetle RSi.

This model has been represented in Forza games as the:

• 2004 Volkswagen Beetle (FM1 to FM4)

Picture of a 2003 New Beetle RSi.

22 Likes

Nice.

New Beetle RSi is exactly the insane small car Forza would appreciate.

Tell me that you don’t want to drive this New Beetle with 3.2 VR6 under the bonnet? 4 Motion AWD system is something you’d naturally expect from such insane Beetle.

I’m seriously disappointed that with the whole Beetle story in FH5 we don’t have any newer street Beetle just yet.

15 Likes

2002 New Beetle RSI

A New Beetle with a serious 3.2 VR6 engine under the hood? and with 4MOTION All-wheel-drive? This is the ultimate New Beetle that is well-defined for the track and performance.

10 Likes

FibdFbTXwAEG-Dt
FibdFQSWIAMr1qo

Track-designed but road legal version of the iconic VW Beetle that was everywhere at the turn of the century.

11 Likes

Would love to have that!

With a 2.5 L Cylinder Engine & 150 HP, the Older-New beetle doesn’t look like much to the common man. But the 2008 New Beetle is a fantastic car, The only new beetle to really capture the essence of the original, the Vocho, the people’s car. It’s a model I think we’ve all seen our fair share of, from eyelashes, tie-dye hipsters & even Drift Rockets, it’s a crime we haven’t seen this In a Forza Game yet.

2 Likes

I would really like to see a stock New Beetle added that we can tune from scratch, as opposed to the pre-tuned rallycross cars that have already been appearing in the Horizon games.

4 Likes

Why the modern Beetles aren’t actually in the modern Forza games is actually a mystery to me. I would argue that the Beetle is the most iconic car on the planet. It’s honestly really dumb that they don’t have these in the modern games.

2 Likes

2001 Volkswagen New Beetle RSi

3 Likes

I would like to see the 2003 “New Beelte” RSi

Never thought I would miss this car, but I miss this car. Bring it back from FM4, it would be a perfect fit for Horizon!

1 Like