Volkswagen Golf 2003

Volkswagen Golf Mk4

This model is represented in FH5 and FM as the:

• 2003 Volkswagen Golf R32 (FM1 through FM; FH2 through FH5)

At the time of FM’s car reveals this topic had 92 votes.

POLL

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which game would you like this model to be in?

Select one or both.

• Forza Horizon
  • Forza Motorsport
0 voters

I know a couple I want to see:

• 2000-2002 Volkswagen Golf 2.3 V5 GTI
  • 2002-2003 Volkswagen Golf 1.8 5V Turbo GTI Edition (180hp)
  • 1999-2003 Volkswagen Golf 2.8 V6 4Motion Highline
  • 2000-2003 Volkswagen Golf 1.9 TDI 4Motion Highline (150hp)
  • 2000-2003 Volkswagen Golf 1.9 TDI GTI (150hp)
7 Likes

Golf 4 variant tdi

1 Like

3-door Hatchback:

5-door Hatchback:

Station-Wagon:

Convertible:

GTI:

R32:

5 Likes

The V5 version ( sold in Europe ) would be a very cool addition, since it`s the only production car to have a 5 cylinder V engine ( A VR6 engine with 1 cylinder removed ) a very unique engine with a great sound :slight_smile:

4 Likes

2003 Golf R32

I doubt that the car is already in-game, but it needs a full rework for the next generation. (Xbox Series)
Here’s what the Golf actually looks like in reality, not like the outdated model quality in-game:

6 Likes

New remodeled R32 please!

4 Likes

The current model looks like it had been totalled and patched up for a quick flip

2 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one who points out the mk4 Golf model in Forza is deformed. Get onto it for FM, it’s about time!

1 Like

The model in game is terrible and the wheel alignment is off too !!. Such a shame as it probably the best looking golf in my opinion, especially the R32 with that VW Blue. I always avoid driving that car due to the way it wrongfully looks in FH5.

2 Likes

Same here lad, everytime the Wheelspin gives me this Golf IV R32, I eventually REMOVED it manually like a lot of times that I don’t want to drive it because it looks like a “Box on wrong-positioned wheels” despite its shape being boxed and out of proportion.

The car’s wrong model came from the OG Xbox console obviously, and that model lasted from the very first Forza title all the way to FH5 now. Such an embarrassment… I hope T10/PGG will rescan it sooner as possible to enter Forza’s next gen games.

Yeah, it does look like it was poorly repaired from a major crash XD

2 Likes

r32 version

Exactly brother ! I noticed the exact same box-on-misaligned chassis on the 2004 Honda Civic Type R. This is beyond unacceptable at this point !! Such a shame, the new test drive and the crew games are gonna really show how it’s done. No room for complacency and laziness in car modeling in a branded racing game

3 Likes

Better yet, here’s a gif that shows just how deformed the rear end of this car in Forza really is. At this point I’d rather not have it in the game at all and wait for a properly scanned Golf
the Golf R32 in forza is awful

6 Likes

Trying to get more votes to cars that need remodels, here’s another comparison:

4 Likes