Opel / Vauxhall Insignia 2008-2017

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model generation for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Opel / Vauxhall Insignia 2008-2017 (1st generation)

This model has been represented in Forza games as the

• 2010 Vauxhall Insignia VXR (FM3 to FH4)

2010 Insignia VXR from FH4. To return soon in FH5.

6 Likes

2010 Insignia VXR (car above is Opel Insignia OPC, but I’m requesting Vauxhall because it already been in recent Forza game so appart from licensing it shouldn’t be too hard to bring over to current title).

8 Likes

Well, as a guy from Germany I have to go with the original - so, only Opel for me. :wink:

1 Like

Also available as the Buick Regal GS in the USA

3 Likes

Morning Forza, I would like you to take a moment to read this email and to take this request into consideration. I think that if you added a Vauxhall Insignia estate 2014 edition in the game ‘Forza horizon 5’, this could benefit most people who play this game as a lot of people like this car including myself. If you could add this car that would be amazing and it would be a good seller on the auction site and on the main selling page.

Think how many amazing customisations people could do to this car if it was added to the game as there are not many Vauxhall cars in this new Forza horizon 5. I believe that the Vauxhall insignia VXR was put in the game Forza horizon 4, so I think a different Vauxhall insignia would be interesting to most people.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email.

Bex

Now it needs to be back in Forza Motorsport already.

Return the 2010 Vauxhall Insignia VXR please.

I think the facelift model looks more stylish and beautiful.

1 Like