Toyota Supra 2020

Toyota GR Supra

This model is represented in FH5 and FM as the:

• 2020 Toyota GR Supra

At the time of FM’s car reveals this topic had 61 votes.

1 Like

Yes this is already in the game, but u gotta update the tuning of this car. Make it so u can modify it to over 1000+hp. IRL they can achieve 4 figure numbers on stock internals!

2023 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 MT Premium

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Toyota Supra (race spec) 2020-current

Manual 2023 supra please

2023 GR Supra

The GR Supra is updated with its 3.0 BMW B58 engine tuned into 385HP, and it’s now available with a 6-speed Manual gearbox. It also has a new alternate set of wheels.

All of you already know that the GR Supra was already in FH5 at launch. But the one in-game is it’s initial model, which produces 335HP and 8-speed Automatic. This one, the most recently changed GR Supra will have more experiences than ever. We would like to get another GR Supra in the Forza universe.

Or will the 2023 model be served as a replacement of the 2020? We’ll see.

1 Like

I’d love to see the Phoenix Power bodykit in the game. Imo they have made the nicest bodykit for the new Supra. The red paint looks amazing. It’s hard to find pictures of this car but VIDEO OPTION has a few videos of it so I took screenshots instead:

Video:

From 13:20

3 Likes

If you drop it in the Bodykit Section I can give you some support if you want

2 Likes

2024 Toyota GR Supra 45th Anniversary

Special edition model painted in Mikan Blast exterior color with a black rear spoiler, special black side stripes with the Supra name on it, black 19-inch wheels, and others. 900 of these will be made and sold in North America.

2 Likes

That’s right. I guess this would be a greater choice for the 382HP GR Supra.

They better pick one with a 6-speed Manual!!!

1 Like