Toyota Prius 2003-2009

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Toyota Prius 2003-2009

1. 2005 Toyota Prius

I mean, how can you have a Forza game without owning a 05’ Prius and ricing the living life out of it? Heh. Is it just only me, or is it really fun to just experiment with Toyota Priuses and push them to their limits? Here’s a reference photo (too bad I can only post one at a time)

I hope the developers at the Forza Team take this into account and add the 05 Prius.

2 Likes

yesssiiirrrr prius better win the vote

1 Like

I hate the prius with a passion. It will be nice throwing it off a cliff and into the ocean

1 Like

The most hated car among car enthusiasts. Let’s bring it back and thrash it around the map :smile:

People that say that never heared of racing Prius cars lol

1 Like

1 Like

Why u not like the prius?

As much as I hate this car I think it would be a lot of fun to put it in the game. Both as traffic and playable car. Throw in some bodykits and fun engine swaps and we’re all set!

1 Like

Would be funny to see one of these come to fh5