Toyota MR-S 1999-2007 (W30)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Toyota MR-S (Third generation)

This topic is for all production and factory-special versions of this model, for voting on aftermarket versions click here and for voting on the VM180 Zagato click here.

This car was also sold as the Toyota MR2 Spyder/Roadster in the United States, Australia and Europe as well as the Toyota MR Roadster in Francophone countries.

This car has been represented in Forza games as the

• 2002 Toyota MR-S (FM1-FM4)
  • 2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder (FM1)

POLL

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which bodystyle do you prefer?

• Soft-top
  • Hard-top
0 voters

Which versions do you prefer?

• Standard
  • V-Edition / TF300
  • TTE Turbo
0 voters

Bring it back!!!

It was an awesome touge car back in in Forza motorsport 4

5 Likes

Yes! Bring it back!

3 Likes

Yes!!! I want it back for some touge!

3 Likes

13 Likes

2002 MR-2 Spyder
Should come back to the new Forza games with a full rescan.

12 Likes

I’d love to see this car come back from FM4

3 Likes

Toyota MR-S

This is the last mid-engined Toyota ever made. Launched in 1999, the MR-S replaced the MR2 and it was known to be the direct rival to the Honda S2000. Powering the MR-S is a 1.8L engine that produces up to 155PS of power while mated to a choice of either a 6-speed MT or a 6-speed sequential AT.

Production ended in 2007. To commemorate the MR-S’s end of production, they’ve made a Final Version limited to 1,000 units.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Toyota VM180 Zagato 2001

Come on, PGG! We got the previous two generations, we just need the last one. You can do it!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Bring it back!!! I’ve had quite a few sports cars, but this one is my favorite hands-down. It would be cool to have some luxury part body kits, maybe different side vent colors and types, lotus style titanium exhaust, monkey wrench racing parts, and engine swap configurations. Under Glo and door kits would also be cool!

7 Likes

Please include the Toyota MR2 Spyder! It’s a car that’s gotten much more popular over the past few years, great handling, and a passionate fanbase

Come on PG, do it for the touge!

2 Likes

Best looking MR2 generation, change my mind.

1 Like

I’d like to see options for the hard-top variant, too.

I want this car to be in the next upcoming updates.

Would so want this