Toyota Mark X 2009-2019

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify which game, model year, body type, performance trim, and other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Toyota Mark X 2010-2019 (X130)

From Toyota Mark X Wikipage:

The Toyota Mark X (Japanese: トヨタ・マークX, Toyota Māku X) is a mid-size car manufactured by Toyota. The second generation Mark X was released on 19 October 2009, followed by the Reiz in September 2010. Engine options are the 149 kW (200 hp; 203 PS) 2.5 L (2,497 cc) 4GR-FSE V6 and the 234 kW (314 hp; 318 PS) 3.5 L (3,456 cc) 2GR-FSE V6. Models available are Standard, Premium and Sports. Changes from the previous generation include the elimination of the exhaust outlet diffuser, 6-speed automatic transmission for 4WD models and return to the hinge design trunk instead of lift support.

The Mark X received a facelift in 2016. The 2016 facelift received additional spot welding to strengthen the body. The vehicles also gained “Toyota Safety Sense” consisting of autonomous emergency braking, lane departure alert, automatic high beams and radar cruise control as standard.

The Version i wanted on Forza is the Mark X GR

8 Likes

Agreed, we should see some japanese exclusive cars in forza especially the Mark X GRMN 3.5L V6 with manual transmission (identical engine to Toyota Tacoma)

3 Likes

250G:

250G S-Package “Yellow Label”:

350S:

G’s:

350S G’s:

GRMN:

2 Likes

Had a Yellow Label in Yellow as my rental last year for my month in Japan. Fantastic car, ive since started looking to importing one to the UK.

Mark X GRM Sport