Toyota Camry 2002-2006 (XV30)

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Toyota Camry 2001-2006

This model has been represented in Forza games as the

• 2004 Toyota Camry Solara (FM1)

Can we get the 2004 Toyota Camry Solara back? It was an aweful car, but that made it fun :smile:

3 Likes

4 Likes

LOL if they add that they better (or better not) add a long wide motorway for Arab drifting :d

The seventh-generation Camry was launched in late September 2001, marking the first Camry of the 21st century. The seventh-generation model runs on the K Platform used by its Windom relative. In Japan, the only engine offered is a 2.4L 2AZ-FE engine mated to a 4-speed automatic.

I own a 2003 Toyota Camry and I would love it if they added it and i wold love the SE

Toyota Camry (XV30) 2002-2006
I would love it if they added this car because
camry-DESKTOP-35NBUVP
it would be funny and fun and make it a good sleeper.
plus I own a 2003 Camry in real life as my first car and my mom used to own one.
And I would add a custom spoiler and a wing and a bumper on mine and some side customization

1 Like