Toyota Aygo 2005-2014

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Toyota Aygo 2005-2014 (1st generation)

1aygozaddd700

One department where Gran Turismo outran Forza by miles is selection of everyday cars. So if you really please all sorts of your fans take inspiration from main console rival.

3 Likes

Hallo. Ich bin Rakete Felix 92
Wo oder wie finde ich den Toyota Age?
Ich möchte dass Auto gerne haben.
Helf mir mal bitte!
Gruß Rakete Felix 92

Good afternoon RaketeFelix92.

Forza is yet to feature this car in modern games.

The last (and only) game where it was present had been Forza Motorsport 4 made for Xbox 360 system. Since then it went missing and never returned as playable car in this franchise.

If you want to drive it in Forza you need to go to that game (which is not the easiest task to do).

Eventually, your other option is purchasing this car (made between 2005 and 2014) in real life. Given the fact you are writing in German language I would recommend you starting with AutoScout24 or Mobile.de

Hope you find my answer at least remotly helpful. If it sounds rude or harsh in any way I am sorry.

kinda shame that this is mostly due the fact Forza fans for some reason seems to care only to exotic cars, go see the most voted list and you will see that on Top 10 like 6 or 7 cars are some variation of exotic car and the only that can be considered daily driver is the Nissan Tsuru but is there mostly due the Horizon Mexico memes

I hope that T10 look at Motorsport 4 and see how much great daily drivers the game had and look on the tracks around the world where most of local grass roots racing are made with modified daily drive cars

There is no reason why they shouldnt bring it back
its popular on europe, there is auto racing series with this car and it could be agreat start car if we cant get the Toyota Aqua

1 Like

Hallo
Danke das Sie mir zurück geschrieben haben
Die Nachricht klang nicht unhöflich oder hart
Danke nochmal
Liebe Grüße Rakete Felix 92
PS Vielleicht sehen wir uns im Spiel mal