Lexus IS 1998-2005 (Toyota Altezza)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Lexus IS (First generation) / Toyota Altezza

This model has been represented in Forza games as the:

• 2004 Toyota Altezza RS200 (FM1-FM4)
  • 2003 Lexus IS300 (FM1-FM4)
  • 2003 Lexus Foose Design IS430 Project Car (FM1-FM2)

POLL

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which bodystyle do you prefer?

• Sedan
  • Wagon
0 voters

Which brand do you prefer?

• Lexus IS
  • Toyota Altezza
0 voters

Which engine do you prefer?

• 2.0L Inline-4
  • 2.0L Inline-4 (Altezza RS200)
  • 3.0L Inline-6
0 voters

more Lexus, like Is300

11 Likes

This please! Either the Altezza RS200 or the Lexus IS300 01-05. Please add the option for TRD NEO V1 body kit, C west and Vertex. That would be so perfect! I know its too much to ask, but the IS300 Sportcross would also be an incredible addition. With only 3078 made for the USA market this is one of a kind car that many people adore!

27 Likes

YES PLEASE!

Personally, I’d go with the 2005 Lexus IS300 version. It has the N/A 2JZ engine which, with a turbo swap, could possibly handle insane amounts of power.

Also a customization option to remove the tacky circular lights on the trunk would be great.

If we are going to Japan for the next Horizon game, the JDM Altezza version would do. Any version would, basically.

21 Likes

With the TRD Neo V2 aerokit

39 Likes

This car is LONG overdue!! I miss it so much from FM!

18 Likes

If we’ll ever get it in Horizon 5, it will have the same weird dimensions and 3 kits from Motorsport 1-4

18 Likes

Honestly I love the 2000-2005 Lexus IS300 because It’s the first car I owned and still have, and I’d love to see this in the game so when I play with my friends we can all be in cars we own. It would also mean I wouldn’t need to pull out my PS2 or Xbox 360 to play a game that has my car in it.

16 Likes

let’s hope for a re-scan

16 Likes

We need this but it’s the same thing as with Japan map - they will hide this in the drawer for later when the game won’t be that popular and will not make big earnings. Then, only, the drawer will open.

8 Likes

please this and/or the IS300

6 Likes

16 Likes

This & the Soarer would make a good idea for the Japanese car update.

12 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lexus IS 1998-2005 (Toyota Altezza)

Classical Lexus IS 300 2JZ shown below

23 Likes

Sport Compact Legends

11 Likes

Yeah, I think this car would be a great option for drifting! Plus in real life, IS 300 can install different engine on it. I really want to see this legendary JDM sedan can add it to Forza Horizon 5. :saluting_face:

9 Likes

honestly this car would be perfect for the horizon series because of the variety of builds you could make.

10 Likes

IS300 shall return to the new Forza games, especially joining Horizon. We all love this masterpiece from Lexus.

It should return to the new Forza MOTORSPORT. Y’know, majority of 2000’s racing games had this Lexus, and now it disappeared from recent racing games.

17 Likes

Totally agree with that, but after seeing recent update on Forza Horizon 5, I have less hope with it. Developer would rather choose to add ancient boring car instead of adding some fun car on it. Now I’m having more fun of playing Forza Motosport 4. If you play that game before, you will notice all those car in the game is something we see on the street every day, like Yaris, ford fusion and even prius! Miss those good old Forza day back then :roll_eyes:

17 Likes